Five. KISS ME!

Hiyaa. Yep. We're here...second last chapter of the book.....but...eh...Plus I know I'm late to the new riverdale episode..but ep.13 of season two was gold...ps. Happy late valentine's!
............................................................
Kj's pov.
I'm so f**king scared....I haven't even told anyone...for the past few weeks I've tried to connect with Cole...I just imagine us being happy, chilling in the field, we're laying on the grass and then Cole would say something angsty like 'I hate life...I look like I mess' and I would laugh at his ironic sentences...and then I'd say
"How you put it...then I'd look like vomit if you think you're a mess..."
"What?"
I snap out of my thoughts to realise that I might've said that out loud...in front of my director, great he's gonna think I have a crush on him or some sh*t.
"Oh I'm sorry...I was thinking of something else...n-not you...ehaha" I awkwardly chuckle...thankfully my director isn't that stupid so he laughs it off.
Currently all of the cast is sitting down and listening to the director and as he explains what's going to happen in the episode...
My eyes dart over to Cole who is immersed in the storyline as well...I just keep biting my nails in a subtle manner so that he doesn't notice how nervous I am right now. Everything is...unbearable....not because I'm a homophobe...or I dislike him or anything...just...I think I'm....really falling for him? No...no...pshh...that's crazy....why do I even waste time in thinking about him? I must be on drugs.
I get interrupted by the director...oh shoot is he going to-...no...no.
"And you Archie, Jughead, Veronica, Betty and Kevin are going to sit in a round." Oh sh*t there goes...I can't take this talk...I want it to STOP. But he continues...
"And So Archie is going to get a-" I have to interrupt..now "No!....i mean...I'm not feeling good let me go out to get some air sir...let me be back in a second..." I physically snap at my director and run outside...
I can't take this!
Why is it so hard? It's not like Jughead and Archie are really going to become a couple right? This is just them all drunk right? Right? God I hope so because I can't do anymore of physical contact with Cole...it's like if he even looks at me in a scene I start to get panicked and my heart turns plump purple and I begin to feel wheezy and ugh! Ugh!!!! Why me?? I kick the ground...and now I know why Cole hits stuff...he can't control the anger...this burning sensation that I don't know is pleasure or pain.
Today's Valentine's Day...and today is also the day when I f**king snog Cole Sprouse as Jughead...and I don't know if that's good or even worse...I mean it's just acting right?
God...even acting feels surreal to me...and it used to be my passion...now I think about it...I only agreed to even do this was because Cole would have trouble doing both characters...this is all coming together now...
"Hey..you okay man?" Cole appears behind me and I jump...even though I expected Cole to come get me at some point...I turn around to see those ocean blue eyes very closely...I didn't realise he was hovering over me...he has clear silky skin with a mole on the side of his lip...I start to look down slowly but in shyness, move back a little.
Hell...I'm lucky this Valentine's Day.
"Are you okay? You ran out like you were being chased by a horse!" He exclaimes loudly. I laugh at his choice of animal and mock him by saying "Horse? Really Cole?"
Cole hits me in the shoulder playfully while someone clears their throat behind us..."Boys...come we're shooting!" We turn around to see Camila tapping her feet while holding back a smirk...we both follow her and I notice that she whispers something to Cole...how dare-I mean I don't care..pfft.
......................................................
Cole's pov.
"I have to tell you something...meet me in private" Camila practically screams in my ear. What's that about? I turn towards kJ and...wow.
I've just noticed that he looks like an...angel and I know it's cheesy but...his eyes have that shine in them...their like puddles of chocolate...and his lips-no don't go there Cole...you'll never get the chance to ever...go there.
I mentally excuse myself to kJ "Hey...Camila needs my help so I'll meet you on the set?" After a minute he snaps out of his thoughts and speaks..."Oh alright...I'll be here okay mate?" I simply nod and run towards Camila. I wonder what goes on inside Kj's head. I just wish it would be me, what's gotten in you Cole? I mentally slap myself, twice, and run towards Camila.
"Hurry..what do you want to talk-" finally she screams...in my ear, "Look at your script!!! You're kissing your man!! Ah I'm getting the warm feeling!"
Wait, what?
I examine my script with wide eyes as I read along the lines....I HAVE TO KISS AN ANGEL??
Camila winks at my direction.."So...wanna kiss him?" I sigh..."Camila...I'm f**king...scared okay? Is this real? What if he doesn't know-"
"Oh honey I've also seen his script and..yeah it's written all over it..." Camila sasses me.
I sigh in defeat as suddenly, we hear the shoot of the scene starting,
I look at Camila and take a deep breath...you can do this Cole.
...................................................................
Kj's pov.
"And take one!" I hear the cameraman say...my fingers start to get pruned by the rush of blood and I look over to Cole who's ready for everything...what if he doesn't like my weird...thin lips?
We all get in character as Camila is the first to speak as Veronica;
"Guys! I have a dare for you all...b-but first I'll spin the bottle" clearly emphasising on the words since she's 'drunk'
Then Lili as Betty spins the bottle...the bottle spins in slow motion in my head as it slowly lands on me and everyone cheers...Cole as Jughead pats me on the back and Kevin whispers in Veronica's ear. Here we go...here we go. "Dude...get ready for some hardcore stuff from Ronnie!''
Kevin whispers in Veronica's ear.
Here we go...here we go.
Veronica squeals in excitement "Okay boo... I want you to...k-kiss jug! Gosh I can't even speak I'm tipsy!" She laughs. I turn to Cole.
I feel my face go red as I get closer to Cole...I lift my eyes up to see his smug look...he slowly whispers to me in his soft voice "It's...okay love...I got you...close your eyes.." I shut my eyes as he slams our lips together like in a romantic movie...it feels so genuine that everything else around us fades to black...I slowly wrap my arms around him and lean in to the kiss...then we pull apart....it's not a long kiss since it's between Jughead and Archie and is 'platonic'...i look at everyone's faces...I start to get nervous by the silence but then a minute later everyone gathers around us and picks us up and throw us in the air...I let out a sigh of relief as I look over to Cole after the kiss...
He's smiling, the glint in his eyes says everything...he waves at me with a adorable face...
Is this all real, because if it is...then I'm very freaking lucky...
..................................................
Hohoho Valentine's Day my readers who are single af like me and are sticking temporary heart tattoos on their skins..don't f**king judge me alright? Last chapter is coming...
Get ready for the next chapter!
Bye readers!