Welcome Back.

Eve POV:

"That will be 30$, Ma'am" The driver said, I nodded and started to take out the money but I slowly stopped and started at the town square.

"What's wrong?" The driver asked, I looked back at him.

"N-Nothing" I mumbled out as he turned to look at me.

"Listen Ma'am, It's not my place to judge you or tell you things but I feel you're here for something not really good. Now I just want you to know that whatever it is, I want you to be careful, ok?" He said, I looked down and the back at him before I nodded and paid, giving him a big tip before I got out.

I watched as the taxi left before I looked around.

The town didn't change... Not one single bit...

"So you're thinking you're smart, Aren't you?" I turned to see three girls bulling one small girl with huge glasses.

"Hey! What do you think you're doing?" I called at them and they ran off, I walked towards the girl, she sat up and panted heavily.

"Are you alright?" I asked, she held her leg.

"My ankle." She said, I removed her shoe and looked at it, it was a little bit swollen.

"I think you twisted that a little bit, c'mon, I'll take you to the pharmacy." I told her.

"How do you know the way? You're not from here." She said, I turned my head and looked at her with shock.

"I know everyone in the town..." She explained shyly, I chuckled.

"What's so funny?" She asked.

"Nothing, it's just that... You're reminding me someone that I used to know." I smiled at her as I saw her as Evelyn Cassdim for a second.

We reached the pharmacy and I sat the girl down, Who I learned her name was Tora.

"Stay here, I'll go and talk to the pharmacist." I told her, she nodded and I went to the counter.

"Excuse me? I'm sorry, I need a help here, I got a girl here who's-"

"Shut up, Idiot, I'm working!" I stopped as I recognized the voice.

"Greta?" I called in surprise, she looked at me and smirked after a few moments.

"Well, what do we have here? Evelyn Cassdim, The Nosey Bug." She said.

"It's Eve now..." I hissed at her.

"Aww, somebody finally made you realize that your name is stupid? That's good." I sighed.

"I'm not here to fight, I'm here to help someone, there's a girl here who needs an ankle bandage." I told her. She stared at me for two seconds and smiled.

"Fine then, That'll be 90$." She told me, I dug in my pocket and got the credit card but she stopped me.

"In cash." She said evilly, I did my best not to kill her right now and slowly turned away.

I don't have cash right now, I gave all I had to the driver.

Well, if she won't give me, I'll take it.

I know it's not right to steal but she took so much money away from me back then that I deserve it!

I started to go through the shelves and grab stuff, as I was about to walk back to the girl, I tackled someone and tripped, I looked at him and he looked at me with a shock face when he realized what I was up to.

I shushed him and he nodded, he got up and helped me to grab the stuff, I took the girl, gave one final glare to Greta and left.

(Heya guys! How was that? I hope you like it, Please leave a comment and tell me what do you think, Love ya!)