forever.

excuse any mistakes.

alexis mcgee.

i sat at my vanity , as i applied multiple swipes of lipgloss on my lips, i rolled and puckered my lips. tonight was the night i've been dreading since queen mentioned it; our high schools' reunion. i didn't want to see certain people, but i promised queen i'd go with her because she still didn't feel comfortable going anywhere, and sometimes it'll be a problem because certain times i'll be on mommy duties.

i was glad that the reunion didn't have a specific type of to wear, so i settled on ripped black jeans, a white knitted crop top , leather jacket , all black converse and my blonde lace front was loosely curled but it fell and i didn't feel like re-curling it so i let it be. my makeup was natural, even though i really didn't feel like doing it.

"peaches!" i called my three year old daughter, she was tagging along with queen and i, because i didn't trust nannies. yes, i do watch lifetime. she can running in, with one of her thousands of dolls in her hand. "mommy!" i get up from the vanity chair and picked her up. i kissed her face all over and her giggles echoed throughout the apartment.

peaches & i we're dressed the same, except her jeans weren't ripped and her natural hair was in a huge puff. peaches puckered her lips, i kissed her, smearing the clear lipgloss onto her lips.

i put peaches down, just as queen texted me letting me know she was outside, i replied back then grabbed my phone, made are the lights were out. i grabbed peaches's hand as we walked hand and hand, i made sure the door was locked before closing it all the way. i seen queen's car parked next to mine, i placed and buckled peaches in her car seat and made my way to the passenger side, and buckled up.

"man, i really don't wan' go to this stupid school." i huffed as i handed peaches my phone, making sure it was on the disney jr. app. "why, lex? we had fun back then." "no, sis. you had fun, i just went along because ian' want anything happening to you." "but something happened to you and not me." queen smirked and sent a playful wink but i mugged her. "don't start." "you just don't want to see, desmond." she mugged me, "and you want to see aaron." "girl, he was on my explore on ig, and he had gotten so damn fine!" "mhm, really?" "yes! and his dick grew." "to much info."

queen shrugged, and pulled up to the school's parking lot and it took us no less than five minutes to find a parking space.

we both got out, and i unbuckled peaches and held her hand as we walked though the school to had to the gym. once we got there, we had to get name tags before entering. there was too many people, so i picked peaches up because ian want her to get lost. "let's find somewhere to sit, too many people standing." i agreed and we found somewhere to sit towards the bleachers.

queen wore an all yellow jumpsuit with brown sandals. her real hair was down and about and she had on bracelets and a natural makeup look to finish.

about an hour of mingling, peaches had told me she was hungry

about an hour of mingling, peaches had told me she was hungry. i picked her up and say her around my hips, even though she's big enough to walk. we walked towards the food table, i grabbed a paper plate and put whatever she pointed to on there and added more because i was starting to get hungry.

i grabbed a fruit punch drink, and made my way back to queen to see her talking to two men.

i sighed, and walked there and took a seat, peaches on my lap and the plate of food in front of us. i gave peaches the spork and looked up, to realize the two men were aaron and desmond. my eyes widened but their eyes was filled with amusement. "hey, alexis." the spoke in unison, "hey aaron, desmond." i nodded and began to eat.

the air around us was awkward, but queen found a way to lighten it with her talk of becoming a youtuber. i agreed, with her she could make some coins doing covers and her own music but she meant pranks and shit like that. the awkward atmosphere began to break, peaches was in her own world, "whose this cutie?" aaron asked, "my goddaughter and niece, ayesha." queen spoke, "this you?" aaron asked, with a raised eyebrow, "yup, all me." i kissed peaches forehead then whipped her messy hands, "mhm." both, aaron and desmond hummed quietly.