Prologue

The veil of the night slowly took over the sun, aggravating this uneasy feeling deep inside me.

Ever since I was bitten and full moon approached, I got restless. I couldn't concentrate on one thing for longer than 10 minutes, I would get angry about the tiniest things and to top it all off, occasionally I caught myself thinking about how satisfying it would be to see someone suffer.

The first two things Scott explained as a normal thing for a newly turned werewolf, but I haven't told him about the third. Why? Because I don't want to acknowledge that some part of Sebastien actually latched itself within me, lacing my cells with pure evil, this way altering my disposition and way of thinking. I don't want it to be true.

"Come on guys, the full moon is almost here, we've got to think of something. Fast." Stiles urged everyone to think about the place fit for my first transformation. "We have to find a place where we can be close to her to properly watch her, but far enough so she wouldn't hurt us."

Believe it or not, we haven't found it yet, at least, not one durable and secure enough.

It appears that I'm a bit stronger than any other newly turned werewolf would be. I'm afraid to think what will happen after I actually shift.

"Actually," Deaton spoke. "I think it's best if no one's in the room, except for Silvie herself."

"What??" Stiles yelped. "She needs help!"

"She's also nothing we've encountered before, what should we even call her? She-demon? Weresebastien?" Malia asked with her eyebrows knitted in confusion.

Knowing Malia, she's not joking. I sighed and rolled my eyes, envisioning how I slaughter all my friends.

"Malia's right, we don't know how exactly her shift will go. We don't know how powerful she is – maybe she'll be able to tear any chains we bound her in."

"What are you suggesting?" I muttered, diverting my hopeful gaze to Deaton.

"I suggest that we lock you in somewhere, with a camera set up near the ceiling so we can monitor you from here. I'll make some insights and try to determine your abilities."

Everyone – Scott, Stiles, Malia, Deaton and I stayed silent for a while.

"Fair enough." I agreed after thinking about my possibly hurt friends once again. "Now we need to find the place."

I noticed how everyone exchanged troubled glances.

"What?" I blabbered, looking from one to another.

"W-We think that it would be best if you would go to the –"

"No. I told you I'm not going back there." I interrupted Scott, knowing exactly what he wants to say. "I'm not going back to the tunnels."

I haven't had the guts to go back to that horrible place where I lost two precious things in my life – my humanity and Theo.

I'm still very much bitter about the fact that my friends conspired against him when he could've stayed alive, even after everything he's done. No matter that, he deserved one more chance with me after everything ended. It was our right, as partners, and Theo was stripped of it.

"I won't set a foot there unless it's –"

"The last option?" Stiles interrupted me. "I think it's very much the last option."

Why is my brother always right?

~

"Tighter." I growled at Scott who fastened my manacles.

He looked at me with concern. "Silvie, they're –"

"I said tighter."

He gulped and obeyed me. Feeling the metal painfully squeezing my skin I exhaled, knowing that this way I'll stay in place for sure.

"Done." my Alpha said, stepping back. "You're all done. Stiles, what about you?" he turned to my brother who balanced on the ladder while setting up the camera high in the corner of the ceiling.

"Phoo more phecons." he muttered with a screwdriver in his mouth. "Done."

Suddenly, a growl erupted from deepest part of my lungs, making everything around me shake and rumble.

Scott and Stiles looked at me with their eyes wide.

"I-I think it's our cue to leave, Stiles." Scott blabbered a bit shaken up, but my brother didn't budge.

"You heard him, Stiles. Leave, I'll be fine." I tried to sound all cool, but in reality I was terrified by my own roar.

Little by little, stepping away unsurely, the guys left.

I was alone in some obscure room we found even deeper in the tunnels, left with only my soon-to-emerge evil alter ego.

I winced when I felt my chest pang, the full moon taking its toll. I felt the scream that tried so persistently to soar out of my mouth and I decided to prevent that by biting my lip.

I stopped when I felt blood trickle down my chin and immediately roared, unwillingly. There was some wild, untamed desire to go running anywhere my eyes can see, and something else, something... far more sinister.

It felt pleasant as it silkily made its way through my veins, all the way to my brain and inflicted a new set of nihilistic values.

Soon after, I felt the muscles of my face stretch into something grotesque, hurting my face severely.

The pain was so bad I roared and roared, little by little losing my sanity. Gradually, it started to feel like a shallow dream as I trashed my limbs around in attempts to free myself.

The only goal in my mind was to escape and sink my newly formed fangs into something.

I didn't feel it, but I heard how the chains broke one after another, followed by my satisfactory growls.

I diverted my malignant gaze to the camera set up high in corner, enjoying the power of inflicting fear and terror that now swam tranquilly in every part of my body.

My challenging smirk gradually dropped and I stared at myself in the reflection of the camera lens. Yes, I was on the ground, but that's how far and how clear I can see.

Submitting myself to the empowering darkness, I jumped up, tore off the camera and shattered it to shreds.

_________________________

The sequel is here guys!

Please vote and comment, tell me your thoughts and advices - everything's welcome!

Today's question: How do you think Silvie will handle her new identity?

Love,

-J