Part 6 - scared (✔️)

Starts from the last Chapter:

Laksh was there to meet her, but she refused.

Ragini wasn't looking at him, "Laksh please leave from here."

Laksh shook his head, "but Ragini, why?"

Ragini looks at him with teary eyes, "Laksh please I need some air to breath. But if you are here that close to me then I can't breath nor live in peace as you are controlling my life."

Laksh was shocked, "Ragini what are you saying?" He places his hand on her shoulder, but she shrugs and hit his hand off her shoulder.

"Don't touch me!"

Laksh was shocked, "Ragini what is wrong with you, Baacha I love you?"

Ragini moves backwards, she shook her head, "no, you don't love me. You are controlling me, You are not letting me live in peace. Why you come your obsession is taking another level."

Laksh shook his head, "ob... ob... obsession?! You think my love towards you is an obsession?"

"No Ragini, my love is real love... it's not an obsession. Please trust me."

Ragini moves back and warned him, "Stay away!"

"Laksh please leave if you ever have loved me then you will leave without making a scene, go!"

Laksh nods, he left the room without looking at her. His heart was broken as her words were sharp like a knife. It felt like someone is stabbing him.

Laksh left devastated the house and returned to MM.

Laksh didn't eat, he was in his room.

Baacha how can you be scared of me?! I love you! I'm not obsessed with you! I care for you

You are my light in the darkness
You are the reason of my happiness
You are the cure of my pain
Your smile is the drug of my heartbeat.

How can you ask me to leave you?

I can't live without you?

He was crying 😭 thinking of her.

"I'm scared! I need space! I can't breath! Leave me!"

Laksh made his way to the bed, he took the pillow anf hold it tight. He couldn't changed it, but he was crying even more.

What is my crime that I love you more than myself??

That I could give my life for yours?

That whatever happens I would never leave you?

I'm doing this work just on your request otherwise I was happy to be alone with you! But no, you asked me to take responsibility. Now when I'm taking the responsibility you are going away from me. I forbid you to go out because I wanted to spend my time with you. How could I know that My care and love are crushing you?

It was never my intention to hurt you.

Baacha come back to me your Laksh can't live without you!.

I'm scared to lose you.

Ragini was in a similar pain. She was crying thinking of her life how happy she was and how everything got changed

I have always loved you only, there was no one else in my life besides you! How could you bind me? You loved me once

I have always loved you only, there was no one else in my life besides you! How could you bind me? You loved me once. Then where is your love now?! Laksh you have changed you made me this weak. I can't take it any longer I need time to think.

Haan Laksh I need time to think.
I can't trust you anymore!

I love you, but your obsession, it's scaring me.

____