I

It had been a few months since the L/N family had moved into the small mountain town known as South Park, yet Y/N was still struggling with adjusting to the move. In the summer, while school was out, she had kept to herself and mostly stayed around her guardians new property, avoiding any contact with people outside. She missed her previous home and didn't understand her parents iron decision to move to such a small and quite, boring little town. She tried to think of reasons why but nothing seemed to clear the thick fog surrounding the answer. Often, she would ask her parents why they had chosen to do so and they would give her some vanilla answers along the lines of;
'Oh me and your mother are getting tired and needed to find a place to settle down,' or-
'Oh because it's so beautiful here.'
Still something wasn't adding up, Y/N figured she'd have to find out for herself eventually. The leaves from that uneventful summer were set ablaze with age as the sun set on the L/N property. Y/N sat in her room knowing she had to face the anxiety of meeting new people at a terrible place called school. She tapped her nails on her small desk seated beneath the windowsill. Y/N was a quiet girl, never did she speak to anyone, hardly even to her own parents, not since they moved. She had last spoken to her mother at a grocery store asking the same question. Why had they chosen this secluded mountain town, to which there was no reply. Regardless, Y/N was determined to find out why and would be willing to give her parents the silent treatment until then. The girl continued to drum her fingernails on the desk and look into the sky, trying to make shapes of the tattered clouds. Little did she know that below her gaze grew quite a rustle on the other side of a shrub that had been growing in their front yard long before her kin moved in. Behind the shrub, a little red-headed Jewish boy in a green bomber cap looked into the L/N's residence window to find Y/N's daze above his cover. He resumed his compressed position behind the shrub and took out his cell phone to deliver a message.

Hey Fatass>

<What you stewpid Jew?!

Butters was  right,)
the new kid is a girl!>

<Why the fuck should I care?!

Because maybe )
we could oh I don't know, )
RECRUIT HER INTO )
COON AND FRIENDS?!>

(Kyle ..what the FUCK
(makes you think a DUMB
(girl would want to play
<with us??!!

The boy rolled his eyes and tucked is phone in his jacket in a frustrated manner. He stood from the shrub and prepared to leave before tripping over an overgrown root from the old plant. Y/N was snapped out of her daze by a sudden movement in the corner of her eye. Her pupils darted towards the movement. The boy stood and brushed off his jacket, a little autumn mud coating his gloves. He looked back to the window and locked eyes with Y/N. The girl froze in place as she saw the boy in her yard. Her heart paced quickly and she reached for her blinds, she gave them a stern jerk and concealed herself behind the glass and thick cloak. Outside the warm house, the boy blinked once before continuing his journey home. Y/ N backed away from her desk and eased into her bed, school started tomorrow weather she was ready or not, the girl decided to try and stay on the down low and get the transition over with but she knew it would be difficult.