13

"Hey Laur." Brad said to Lauren.

I looked to Dinah, asking her how. My psychopathic brother knows Lauren.

What the actual **** I thought. But I have to play it cool, like I don't know what's happening. If I make a scene he'll kill us all, that physcho.

Lauren laughed at something that brad said, while I was clenching my fists praying to God for help.

Dinah noticed and held my hand through it all.

When he finally left and, I couldn't see him. I made everyone get up and go to my car, while I stayed to have a talk with Brad.

He came back, and smirked. Knowing all to well that I was pissed off.

"Brad stay there, take another step and I'll call the cops!" He smirked then waved his hand in the air.

"You wouldn't, because I have something of yours that you would kill for." He pulls up a picture of my baby.

"If you touch a single hair on her head I will KILL you!!!" In the picture it was Dinah, I'm so dumb I should've known he would bring backup.

"If you leave and don't make a scene, you will have her back once you hand me the company." He replied with a smirk.

"YOU COULD HAVE THE FUCKING COMPANY! YOU PHSYCHO!"

"Well calm down, don't make this a scene. Now."

"Walk out quietly, and don't turn your back. I know how to contact you when I want to."

I play it cool, and do as he said. He has my baby. And I don't know what he would do to her.

"Fine! But I want to hear that Dinah's alive! That's the only way that I will give you the company!"

"I'll contact you, when I please. Now go before I tell my men to hurt her."

Gritting my teeth, I walk out to my car. To see the rest of Fifth Harmony there.

"We're sorry Y/n we tried to help.. they were to strong.." I hug all of them and smirk at them.

"All hells about to break loose, and y'all are gonna help."