this is for alana lmao

you kept your head down in the crowded hallway; shuffling with your fingers clasped tightly around the straps of your backpack. maybe ten more feet to the front doors. your first day had been absolute shit, and you couldn't wait to be home and isolated from everyone in this stupid town. with your head down you unknowingly bumped into some guy ahead of you. damnit. he turned around with a sneer, but his face instantly dropped into a small smirk that made you very uneasy. you stopped walking and mumbled a quiet 'sorry' before he could do anything else. the guy was not someone you'd want to mess with. at least six feet tall, probably a junior, and beady eyes that were burning holes into the side of your head. you slowly started walking forward and so did he, keeping up with your pace.

"you need somethin' sweetheart?" he asked incredulously with the wet smile still on his lips. you shook your head and kept your eyes downwards.

"i'm sorry, i wasn't looking whe-"

"oh it's alright," he cut you off. it sure didn't sound like it. to you, it sounded more like, 'you're in luck! now you owe me big time!'

"i haven't seen you around," he continued. "ya new in derry?"

"yeah, but i'm, i'm not staying long." he pushed open the exit door and a flood of students walked out. a group of boys caught your eye. one of them glanced from the nameless guy, to you, adjusted his large framed glasses and averted his in the span of three seconds. the guy behind you cleared his throat.

"oh uh thanks." you mumbled to him for holding the door for you. he threw his arm around your shoulder, which caught you off guard, and tugged on his backpack strap cooly.

"don't mention it, sweetheart." you shut your eyes and prayed someone would get you away from this guy. the longer he stuck around the more uneasy you felt. "it's the least i could do really. more of an apology for having to move into a hellhole like derry." he said, turning left, the opposite direction you need to be walking home in, his arm still around your shoulder.

"it's ok really. and uh, i should go." you told him weakly.

"you know' i didn't catch your name." he ignored your previous comment and let his hand drop down to the small of your back. you shivered.

i have to get out of here

"y-y/n." the two of you walked further away from the school, off public property and closer to the front of the woods.

really, really have to get out of here

he turned you around and held your arm against the side of a low, blue car that you hadn't noticed before. "hi y/n, i'm patrick." his grip tightened and his hands slid down your arms.

"well that's nice but i really have to go now." your eyes searched for a pedestrian or a wandering school kid or something other than patrick. you heard a couple voices shouting in the distance.

please get here faster.

you silently willed them to come and pry this dude off of you. but that didn't happen. you pushed on patrick's chest to create some distance, but that only led to him gripping your wrist with surprising force and pushing against the car.

"hey!" another boy's voice shouts

thank fuck

"no making out on my car, hocksetter!" you turned your head only to find three guys, all big but not as tall as patrick and made of seventy percent muscle.

really? more of these assholes?

the one with the mullet and a sleeveless red shirt stepped forward and nodded to you. "you gonna introduce me idiot? or should i ask her myself?" he glanced at you and winked and then back to patrick. you could feel patrick's breath, hot and unpleasant on you collarbone.

"boys, this is y/n, y/n, boys."

"damn patrick where'd you find this one?" the boy with bleached blond hair said, sneering.

"oh don't get too attached." he loosened his grip. "she says she ain't staying long in derry anyway."

mullet-guy turned to you and put an arm on the car, cornering you between him and patrick.

shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shi-

"why don't you stay? hang around with us. we'll show you some real fun." the other boys jeered and patrick let go of you just enough for you to take a step back, in the direction of the alley, but a step farther away from the boys.

"you'd fit right in. not like the other girls. those sluts don't last a day." the chubbier one with dark hair said and slid into the drivers seat. mullet-boy, or henry, as the blonde one had called him, took his place in the passengers. patrick opened the car door for you and gestured for you to get in.

"what do ya say princess?" henry stuck his head out of the window. patrick slipped a pocket knife out of his back pocket and grinned.

"wanna have some real fun?"

then, without thinking about the fact that

1) you weren't fast

2) these guys were twice your size

and 3) this was the dumbest idea known to man, you socked patrick in the jaw and sprinted the other direction.

"you little bitch!" you could hear patrick yelling, but didn't stop to see him jump into the car and watch as it sped in your direction, the back door still open. 

this is just a scrap i was going to use for my richie fic! i've had absolutely no time at all to write and i've been super unmotivated :/ i'm so sorry for the lack of content but hopefully i'll be writing again soon! ily all 💘💞💓💗💖💕