Chapter 1

[Edited]
It was Taehyung's first day at his new high school and he managed to be on time even though he didn't fix his hair. Tae lived in his new apartment by himself. Luckily his best friend Jiminie hyung goes to that school. Tae met up with Jimin next to their first class. Since they both had the same schedule it made it easier for them to hang out.

Jimin:"Why are you late?"

Tae:"oh hi Jimin. How are you doing"

Jimin:"Sorry, I was just worried about you. After all this is your first day at this school."

Tae:*sigh "I'm fine hyung. Let's just go to class before we get in trouble."

With that they both entered the classroom and took their seats next to each other.

It was lunchtime. Tae bought his from the cafeteria and went ro the rooftop to meet Jimin. Once they sat down and started eating, they talked for awhile. Taehyung stood up, leanimg against the wall surrounding the rooftop. He was admiring the view from up top until his eyes caught a boy sitting on a bench listening to music.

Jimin:"Tae~. Tae hyungie~"

Tae didn't know that he was staring at the boy for a long time until his friend interrupted him.
Jimin stood up and saw the boy he was staring at. A smirk grew on Jimin's face.

Jimin:"Oooo~ Taehyungie has a crush! Taehyungie has a crush!"

Jimin teased Tae.

Tae:"Oh my god! Shut up, Jimin!" "I barely even know him" he said mumbling

Jimin kept teasing Taehyung until Tae said something.

Tae:"Hey, isn't that Yoongi hyung."

Jimin:*looking for a boy with mint hair "Where?! Where?!"

Taehyung and Jimin were really close and they always kept in contact with each other every since they met. Jiminie had told him all about Yoongi and also sent him pictures. Jimin fell in love with him as soon as he laid eyes on that beautiful face of his.

Once Jimin's eyes saw Yoongi (a.k.a the love and death of his life) he started turning a light shade of red as Yoongi was dressed in ripped black jeans, a white shirt, and a jacket.

a the love and death of his life) he started turning a light shade of red as Yoongi was dressed in ripped black jeans, a white shirt, and a jacket

😍😍😍oh ya back to the story

He was talking to his friends, Kim Namjoon and Jung hoseok.

Jimin:*sigh "One day I will make you mine Min Suga Genius. One day."

Tae couldn't help but chuckle at his hyungs cuteness.

Tae:"Lunch is almost over, why don't we go to our next class?"

Jimin:"Ok~ Yoongi has science next too!" "Hopefully your new crush has it too." *winks

Tae:"Bye Jimin, I'm leaving."

Jimin:"Yah! Wait for me Tae!" "Tae!"

When Jimin caught up with him they were already at their next class. They both entered the classroom together. That's when Taehyung noticed the same brown haired boy from earlier was in his class.

To Be (or not to be) Continued...