living together💙

This is my first story so bare with me.

Jazz pov
Ever since I lived in chris and Queens house with ar'mon and trey I caught mad feelings for trey. I know I know "I'm gay" but I just can't help it, he's just so damn fine.

Trey pov
I love living in this house with my bro armon and my sis jazz. But whenever I'm with jazz she just be looking at me weirdly. She need to chill fr!

Ar'mon pov
I'm so happy to be living in this house with just me, trey and jazz. But a nigga starving, I'm finna go to... idk but somewhere.

Ar'mon went to treys room, the door was open.

They convo

A- aye bro you want any food?

T-nah bro I'm good.

A-aight.

Then ar'mon went downstairs to jazz's room and knocked on the door.

J-wassup?

Armon opened the door.

A-aye you want any food?

J-ummm ye get me some wings.

A-fo' show

Jazz pov
I wonder where trey is. I want to get this huge secret off my chest ASAP.

J-before you go, where's trey?

A-ummm he upstairs in his room, why?

J-ummm no reason.

A-you weird bro!

J-whatever nigga!

Then armon left.

As soon as he left jazz gathered her thoughts and went straight up to treys room.

Jazz pov
As soon as ar'mon left I decided to go to treys room. I can't keep this away from him no more!

Trey pov
When ar'mon left I heard jazz big ass feet running up the stairs. So I got up off of my phone and sat on the edge of my bed. Hopefully she no gone be on non of that weird staring shit!

Knock knock

T-come in

Jazz went in and sat next to trey.

Trey pov
When jazz sat next to me she was looking deep in my eyes. Like nigga is you slow!

J-so trey I don't want to sugar coat anything so

Trey cuts her off:

T-what is it?

J-trey I have caught feelings for you...

Trey pov
I never knew that she felt this way! I don't know what to say! I don't really like her like that, well I never really looked at jazz like that so idk!

What will trey say?
Will he reject her?
Will jazz get rejected?
And where is ar'mon with that food?