Episode 3

"What's your name? I'm Macy Vanderwal" Macy asked as she batted her eyes. I couldn't stand it, she was actually flirting with a black guy! "It's Mateo" He said smiling at her. I stepped towards him angrily.

He just looked at me. "Macy! How can you flirt with black people?! I mean there racist and dangerous!" I screamed. "Keke, stop being racist! He's cute" She said as she winked at him. "Don't worry, I don't mess with stuck up white bitches like you" He said.

"How rude! I'll report you! Do you even know who I am?!" I yelled as I took my phone out. "Ion care if you report me, I'll rather go back to jail then to deal with your dumb spoiled ass" He said shrugging, stuffing his hands in his pockets.

"And Ion wann kno u" He said. Black people just get on my damn nerves! I slapped him. He looked at me as his light chocolate eyes turned dark brown. He pushed me and I fell my butt. The floor hurted like hell!

He grabbed a smoothie cup from this white guy closer to him and poured it on me. "OMG! Hey, you! He's being racist!" I yelled to the guy. The guy was big and buff. He turned to 'Mateo'. His eyes widen as he slowly backed away.

"P-please don't kill me sir! Your father is a strong independent man, I'll leave, just don't kill me" He said as he ran away. What's so scary about him? Mateo looked back at me and glared. He walked away.

What Just Happened?! I screamed from the top of my lungs. Who would disrespect Kiara Izguerila?! I got up and me and my friends followed the guy that ran from 'Mateo'. The guy was in an aisle curled up in a ball.

"Hey you! Do you know who I am?!" I yelled. "Y-yes, you're Kiara Izguerila" He said shivering. "Then why didn't you beat that guy up from taking your smoothie?! You'll just sit here and let him get a way with it?!" I yelled even more.

"B-but you don't understand. He's the Mafia leader!" The man yelled as he began to cry. "What is a mafia leader?" Macy asked. "It's a powerful person that has a gang and they kill people that be in their way" He explained.

"OMG! He could've killed me!" Macy yelled as her eyes widen. "Ugh!" I yelled in aggravation as I stomped out the mall. We all hopped into her car and went over to Macy's house. Macy mom and dad is divorced and now her mom is dating a black guy.

While her father is gone. Macy and the rest helped me wash my hair. After that, we ordered pizza. Macy's mom came in the living room. "Macy, tonight we're having dinner with the Bowles family" Her mom said as she smiled.

"Who is the Bowles family?" Macy asked. "I met Ayesha because she's my boss and she has 3 kids and a husband. So I thought it would be good if you at least make some black friends" Her mom stated. "They're coming in about 10 minutes" She said as she walked away.

I wasn't really that eager to meet black people. "Keke, please just at least try to get along with them" Alia said pleadingly. "I can't" I said as I stood up. "Why?" Macy asked. "Because I was just raise to not trust black people" I said.

"But didn't you say you had a black friend when you were little?" Carrie asked. "Yeah, but he moved" I said. "He moved here!" Alia yelled. "Well, I don't know" I said looking down. "Just try, we won't tell your mom" Carrie said as she promised. I sighed and nodded my head.

"How about we play a game?" Carrie asked. Carrie's always wants to ship people, her and Macy. And if you don't obey the rules, you have to pay them $20,000,000.

We all nodded. "This is for Keke, if her son is the same age as you, you're gonna have to get along with him" She said smiling. I nodded an agreement. Macy's other black bestfriend, Kandi Reign is coming over.

We heard a knock at the door. Macy went to go answer it. (Btw, they're all in their pajamas. Kiara had aqua blue pj's, Macy has yellow pj's, Alia has red pj's, and Carrie has green pj's). We heard giggling from the living room.

Macy came in with this girl. She had a pink mouth mask with a teddy bear mouth design on it, pink bows, pink pj's, pink slipper, a pink bag, and pink lip gloss.

She was quite pretty. "How old are you?" I asked. "17, how about you?" She asked. "17 also" I said smiling. It doesn't actually feels weird to talk to a colored person. The pizza came, and we ordered 3 boxes of pizza, 2 Pepsi's, and bread sticks.

Someone knocked on the door. This time, we all answered it and I was  in front. As I opened the door, I saw the same guy from the mall earlier.

Mateo the mafia leader.....