Chapter 2: the sorting

"AHHHHHHHHH!" Sabrina's screams filled the house, waking up everyone. "PUCK! I WILL KILL YOU!" "Wasthabigidea?" Daphne said. She and red woke up to see Sabrina with green hair jumping at the fairy boy. She finally got a hold of his foot and brought him to the ground. She wrestled the boy in the hallway.
"Calm down, Grimm! It shouldn't last more than a couple weeks!" He put her over his shoulder and she kicked him in the stomach. He knelt down and she was able to put her feet on the ground. She stood up and flipped him. She sat on top of the fairy boy with his arms pinned to the ground with her hands.
"Where did you learn all that, Grimm?!" Puck said.
"Snow White taught me. I learned a lot while you were away." Puck struggled in her grip.
"What happened to your hair?!" Albus yelled grabbing Sabrina's attention. Puck was finally able to escape the girls grasp and his wings shot out of his back. Puck grabbed Sabrina under her arms and flew up. Everyone else watched in awe. Sabrina flipped her legs over pucks shoulder and dropped behind him. On the was she grabbed his leg and floated down gracefully down to the ground. He came down with her and when he reached the ground he put his wings away. She grabbed his arm and flipped him again, he landed more painfully on the ground. She dusted herself off as the potter family looked at her in awe. "What just happened?!" James yelled. Sabrina slowly realized he has never seen an ever after, nor did they tell them they were ever afters. "Why did Puck have wings?!" Ginny yelled. "Well, we are ever afters, characters from story books. Have any of you heard of shakespeare?" Daphne said calmly. "I learned about him in muggle school when I was learning to read." Harry said. "Muggles?" Red questioned. "In the wizard world, we refer to non wizards as muggles. Red nodded and Daphne continued. " stories you thought were just fairy tales are real. The big bad wolf, a midnight summers dream, you name it! They weren't made up by authors, they where real historical events written down by people like Shakespeare, the Grimm brothers, Hans Christian Andersen, and more. Sabrina and I are defendants of the Grimm brothers. And puck is puck from a midnight summers eve. Red is from little red riding hood. All of these historical times are written down in the book of everafter. Our friend me.canis wrote down our story in the book of everafter to keep us alive. So we are now ever afters." The potter family's jaws dropped to the floor. "B-b-but, that can't happen... those books were written about 4 thousand years ago!" Harry said shaking his head in disbelief. This time, puck spoke up, "exactly, I'm Puck, a midnight summers dream, I'm about 4,014 years old right now." "The thing about ever afters, is that after their tales have been written down, they don't age, well, unless they want to, unfortunately, after you age, you can't go back, take Puck for example, he was planning on being 11 for the rest of his life until he met Sabrina. He started growing up because of his feelings." Sabrina and puck turned bright red. " I am not growing up! Grimm just gave me the puberty virus, I'm still 11 looking!" "For the last time, PUBERTY IS NOT A VIRUS! It's part of growing up nit-wit." Sabrina yelled. "Whatever it is, you did this to me! I used to be the same height as you and now look at me! I'm taller than you! And don't call me a nit-wit booger brain!"
"Don't call me booger brain buttface!"
"Snot face!"
"Pixie boy!"
"FIRE HEAD!"
"PETER PAN!"
"I AM NOT PETER PAN!"
"ENOUGH!!" Daphne yelled. Sabrina and puck got quiet. "Thank you, now as I was saying, Puck is an ever after so he has wings. Red is little red riding hood, but mr. canis, the big bad wolf gave his wolf powers to red after he couldn't control it anymore. That's why red is here but not going to hogwarts. She came along to learn how to better control the wolf, but don't worry, she can control the wolf, she just wanted to come and learn more about it. So, any questions?" Lily raised her hand. "If you guys aren't wizards, why are you here?" "Well, I'm actually quite good with magic, I'm in a coven back in fairy port landing. I came here to learn more about magic and for my safety, puck and Sabrina came along, you've already seen their fighting skills so no need for that. And finally, wizards and witches magic is closely related to the magic in ever afters. So any ever after could go to a wizard school and learn magic just like witches and wizards, although most ever afters prefer not to, nor do many ever afters know about this. But don't get me wrong, ever after magic is A LOT different from wizard magic, for one, you can't become allergic." This time, it was Harry's turn to raise his hand, "what do you mean by allergic?" "good question, ever after magic is based on power and anyone can use it where as wizard magic is inside of you, so some people like Sabrina are allergic to ever after magic and cannot tolerate it." As if in sync, Daphne and pucks stomachs rumbled. "Well, I think it's time for breakfast, thanks for the explanation Daphne, let's go eat!" James said.