1

"BITCH..!" the plump women screeched after the tiny cloaked figure running away. a crowd had begin to form, but no one interfered with the felon running away with a few articles of clothing from the plump womens, shop. if only the cloaked form knew why. she thought it was strange that no one thought to tackle her, which would be very easy, considering her tiny frame, but I didn't mind at all. she opened her mouth and with pleasure began yelling at the top of her lungs, "i asked nicely! no one will save someone as selfish as you! Gluttony would be so disappointed Look around you fucking cunt-" her sentence was cut off as her hunched from was reversed, seeing as a strong leg firmly kneed her in her small chest, arching her back and stealing the air from her lungs and she swore she heard her ribs crack. before she could even attempt to inhale again, a soft hand slammed her head into the ground, busting her lip in the process and forcing dirt into her mouth. the unidentified predator, quickly swiped the articles from her bony hands and used one hand to identify what they were.
" canned beans, canned beans, canned pears..? they still sell those.. you look like you're preppin' for the apocalypse, honey."
the small figure flinched at the nickname and although painful, swiftly flipped her head to the side to see who had treated her roughly. her eyes widened in both surprise and terror and she stared at the most beautiful woman she'd see seen. the tall and lean person holding her down was nothing she could've thought to exist. her skin was tinted a creamy white, while her eyes were a deep sapphire. there was a small inked print on her collar bone and a scar over it. her black hair was loosely trailed down her waist while a few stands were flowing in front of her shoulders. she seemed quite amused by the petty crime that the small girl had committed, considering her plump, black lined lips were curled into a smug smirk.
"whose are these?"
the tall girl shook he items around in the air, snapping the crowd out of the trance they were previously in.
"they would be mine" huffed the plump women. the tall, blue girl swiftly tossed the few cans to the plump women and the crowd disengaged, seeing as the excitement had ended. the plump women grinned showing off her crooked and yellow teeth. "oi, you're in some serious shit now." the plump women said as the blue women dragged the scrawny girl away. the smaller girl screeched profanities and struggled against the blue woman's grip, but was no match in her current form. after an easy struggle the blue women opened up a door to a small cottage and roughly hurled the scrawny girl inside. after a yelp and a barely audible groan, the small girl hopped up and pointed a finger at the blue woman.
"i'll cut your throat in your sleep and burn your house down, long before i go to prison or be your fucking slave!" she hissed out, ignoring how much it stung her busted lip and freshly bruised cheek.
"oh please, you're to damn scrawny to do any chores for me, let alone kill me and why would i send you to prison?"
the small girl tilted her head to the side in confusion, oblivious to the spark in the blue girls eyes. "why not? i stole that fat cunts, shit..?" she asked, slightly worried. "uhm, this crime is so petty that i can tell that you are not fit for prison." the small girl frowned, but kept her defiant attitude anyway. she took a step back and cocked her hip to the side. "then why am i here?" She questioned suspiciously.
"y'know i heard you.." the blue girl stated, "when you were screaming about that fat chic being a cunt, i heard about gluttony." the blue girl stated. the small girls shoulders quickly relaxed, and her eyes brightened. "you know about gluttony?!?" still ignoring her busted lip, she exclaimed excitedly. the blue girl narrowed her eyes, "oh i know him, and let's me tell you that he's nothing good. he's a backstabbing pig and likes eating puppy tails."
the small girl grimaced at the extravagant imagery. "that's what everyone says! but i know the real gluttony!" she suddenly got very sheepish. "and u-uh.. i remember him from my childhood.. but that's all I really know.." the blue girl grit her teeth and muttered, " so you literally just preached to my entire town about a nuisance you know literally nothing about?" the tall girl seemed relieved but kept her eyes narrowed. "uh.. well.." the small girl stuttered for a moment, before getting red in the face. "fuck you!" the tall girl suddenly seemed amused, and responded shamelessly, "with pleasure.." she leaned in closer and licked her plump lips, seeming to make them shine more. the small girl let that settle in and within seconds her face was much redder than before. "u-um.. no-... that's not what i-..i.." the small girl took another step back, before dashing torwards what looked like a stairway. the tall girl stifled a laugh before calmly walking torwards the direction the scrawny girl went in.