Doce.

Naomi Christine | Nai

-

Walking in the cozy looking home on the North side of baton rouge , I nervously clenched to Kentrell.

"Chill. You ain't got ta' be scared. I promise you she nice as hell." He reassured me as we walked through the living room area.

I'm guessing she was in the kitchen cooking, because you could smell food.

"Mamaaaa" Kentrell let loose of my hand, going to give her a hug from the back.

She jumped up, turning around in shock. When she realized who it was, a smile lit up on her face as she hugged him tightly.

"Boy I missed you so much!"

I snapped my head in another direction, feeling someone burning a whole in my cheek.

It was a dark skin girl, with a nose peircing, sitting down in the chair.

(In this book, star don't have the kids yet neither.)

She gave me an inviting smile before waving at me.

"Hey girl. I'm star" she surprised me by getting up coming over to hug me.

"We do hugs over here." She told me making me smile.

"Who is this beautiful girl, Ken?" His mom stopped hugging him turning her attention on me.

"Oh yea, ma dis my friend Naomi. One I was tellin you bout'."

"Naomi is quite the beauty." She told him making me smile. All his people are so nice.

"Thankyou, ma'am. Its nice to meet you." I reached out my hand, but of course instead of shaking it she pulled me in a hug.

"Y'all staying here right?" She asked Kentrell.

"Nah, we goin to a hotel. Ben, boomer, and Kd with me plus Naomi cousin. Ain' nowhere to sleep here."

She nodded. "Just make sure y'all be here fa' the block party tomorrow. Matter of fact, Naomi you think you could help me cook tomorrow mornin'?"

"Yes ma'am."

"Manners, nice. But just call me Sherhonda girl." She told me making me nod.

"Aight. Bye ma. Imma go speak to Ken'dell before leavin'."

"C'mon." He grabbed my hand before we walked to a locked room.

"Dis my li' brudda ken'dell." He told me before knocking on the door.

"Who da fuck that is?" He said from the other side of the door.

"Open dis fuckin' doe." Kentrell knocked a couple more times. I heard some shuffling before he opened it up.

"K!" He happily hugged him. I seen the resemblance between the two.

"Wassam lil bro."

"Mane I mi—" He cut himself off turning his head to me.

"Goddamn! Ken dis Naomi? The one who toes I wanna suck?" He said making me scrunch up my face.

"Boy shut yo ass up. You needa' be sucking up some schoolwork. Mama said you been slacking on dem grades." Kentrell playfully hit him in his shoulder.

"Yea Ima definitely take advice from a dropout." He said making Ken's face drop.

"See das' why I can't come around yo ass, fuckin' ugly ass li' boa."

"Blah blah, ain't nobody even thinking bout you nomore. I'm just tryna see wasgud with Naomi." He rubbed his hands together.

"Lil boy I am too grown for you.." I spoke.

"And she got a fine ass voice, wife status!" He dapped Ken up laughing.

"Mane you on some other shit, so we'll catch you tomorrow." Ken told him.

"Yea Whatever. Naomi hit my line baby" He waved him off before closing his door.

"Well that was funny.." I told Ken lowly chuckling.

"Nah he bad as hell. Shit ain' funny to me." He said as we walked out.

"Whatever. Where gang?" I asked him when we were out the door, making our way to the car.

"They at da' hotel. And I see you got big mouth now, you was a mute in front of my ma." He started up the car.

"Shutup." I laughed out.

"Nah I should go back in der and tell her you ain' what she thought you was."

"Ken shut your mouth, and drive please." I told him smiling.

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Yayayayaya fuck that hoe cause she a nack nack 😂

I'm random asf.

I just realized that Montana is actually CUTE ASF! Like daddy status 😛😛😛

Anyway, he my other boyfriend now! Kentrell comes first ofc ❤️❤️❤️🙃

Oh yea and y'all see how I made star nice this time? 😭😭😭🙂