Dean x Reader

I woke up in a strange room that had some sort of bandage on my upper stomach.

'What the hell is going on?' I think to myself. "Wait this isn't my shirt and this isn't my hotel room. Where the hell am I??" I say a little too loudly.

"Hey! Be quiet wontcha?? I don't want you to wake Dean while its still night." says an unfamiliar male voice but it gave you a sense of comfort.

"Wh-Where am I? Who are you? And what happened to my shirt?" I ask nervously and a little irritated.

The man that the voice belonged to came into the room and sat down on a chair that was next to the bed. "I'm Sam Winchester that's my brother Dean Winchester that is holding you. We found you in the middle of the street bleeding from a gash in your upper stomach. I didn't patch you up, Dean did and he was very cautious not to wake you up or to hurt you farther which is surprising. I am the youngest out of me and Dean but I am taller." He chuckles. The one called Dean shuffles a little and gently puts an arm around me. I blush a little.

"Can you please wake him this is kinda hurting me." I say winching a little.

"Yeah sure." Same gets up, goes to the other side of the bed and wakes up Dean. "Dean wake up she is in some pain with your arm like that."

Dean wakes up and says in a deep gruff voice that is right in my ear, "I'm comfortable though..... Five more minutes."

'Oh god how can I not resist that voice..... So deep so...... Protecting........ What am I doing?? I can't be liking this man I don't even know anything about him......'

(Hehe its what I do irl....... Crush on grown men that don't even like me like that.... I probably need help.....)

Dean gently gets up not to wake me which it really sweet. "How long was I out Sammy?" He asks softly.

"About six seven hours? Not sure. But it was about three hours after you bandaged her up." Sam says normally.

"Is she awake?" Dean asks.

Sam says, "Yeah."

I turn over holding my stomach and just stare at Dean. He was so handsome and his beautiful green eyes caught my attention the most aside from his chocolate brown hair.

"Can I help you up and get you something to eat?" He asks.

I nod and take his hand. He gently pulls me to my feet and places one arm around my waist holding me to his warm strong body. I blush as we go into what seems to be the kitchen.

"Here," he places me in a chair at the table, "do you want a burrito? Maybe a slice of my pie?" Sam wolf whistles and Dean glares at him, "Or a beer?"

"U-Uh.... S-Some pie please and a beer if you don't mind De- Mr. Winchester." I say blushing.

Dean smirks and says, "Please call me 'Dean' Mr. Winchester is my father."

Sam rolled his eyes, "Nice one Dean... Real smooth."

"Shut up Sammy." Said Dean.

Dean eventually handed my a slice of his pie and a cold beer. I ate the pie and drank the beer.

"Thank you Dean." I try to stand up but end up falling down onto the floor barely holding myself up. Dean rushed over to me helping me up onto the chair.

"Whats your name?" He asks.

"I-I'm.....(Y/n)....." I say barely able to breath.

"(Y/n)? (Y/n) can you breath okay?" Sam asks concerned.

I shake my head. Then I pass out.

BOOM!!! First image done!!! What do you guys think? please be honest and for those who are concerned about my "Him" story yes I am going to continue that but it would be a rare updated story sorry but that's the best I can do

Word count-  655 words