Chapter 1

You know I make you wanna scream
You know I make you wanna run from me baby
but know it's too late you've wasted all your time

My name was Mila, I've lived in Woodsboro California my whole life I wouldn't call my self miss popular but I was a cheerleader and friends with Casey Becker who was also one of the cheerleaders that's how we met

I lived beside Billy Loomis I've always thought he was very attractive I mean who wouldn't have you seen him, he always sent me smiles in the hallways or if we catched each other leaving or coming from our house, we also talked and had random movie nights together since we lived next to each other. He was best friends with Stuart Matcher we all call him Stu for short he also dated Casey for like two minutes until she dumped him so she could date Steve who was on the football team I always found Stu funny in class we always talked our parents were good friends and would always go on trips together so it was hard not to talk to each other especially since our parents like to have all of us together for random Sunday dinner.

Stu is dating Tatum Riley who was always a bitch and didn't hold anything back she was also a major two faced bitch. She would be nice to my face then talk crap about me behind my back all because she didn't like the fact me and Stu got along.

Then there was Sidney Prescott she was dating Billy she was really nice... some would say she's too nice for own good we talked but we weren't best friends I was always jealous that she was with Billy but I mean most girls were.

Oh I almost forgot Randy, he was a bit annoying he always had this annoying crush on me I tried to just ignore him as much as I could but at times it was hard since we shared same group of friends.

We all went to school together since we were little this town wasn't a big town so everyone knew everyone. My parents were always away on some sort of trip but I was okay with that I kept my grades up and they always trusted me and left me money.

I was on the phone with Casey right now talking about Billy as a movie was playing that was on tv, I wasn't paying much attention to it.

Casey: "just tell him you like him I mean what's the worst that could happen ?"

Me: "he has a girlfriend and she could start hating me that's what can happen"

Casey: "So? Just ignore her at least you would have the guy, also she isn't your only friend you have me"

Me: "true...I don't know what if he doesn't like me and it just makes everything awkward?"

Casey: "Then it's his loss not yours..hey Steve just got here take a risk okay don't be scared if you don't take risks it makes life boring I'll talk to you tomorrow"

She said hanging up it was Friday night and I was home alone my parents were gone out of town with Stu's parents which is nothing new it's a monthly thing. I started to pay attention to the movie on my tv and it was Halloween, I love scary movies don't get me wrong but I just don't like watching them when I'm home alone, by myself and when it's night time it just creeps me out.

There was a bang on the door that scared the crap out of me and then a sound of thunder and pouring rain, I rolled my eyes and got up to answer the door I opened it to see Billy standing there with pizza "Saw your parents car wasn't in the drive and Stu told me your parents went out of town so I thought I would come by and keep you company" he said stepping inside and walking into the living room I followed and sat down beside him on the couch "Halloween eh?" He asked opening the box of pizza "yeah.. it came on while I was on the phone with Casey" I said biting my lip "Why aren't you with Sid?" I asked "Shes gone on some trip with her parents since it's summer they always do this" he said I nodded my head remembering how her and parents always go away in the summer to visit family.

"And I'm guessing Stu is with the lovely Tatum?" I said rolling my eyes.

Billy just laughed and nodded his head. After awhile my house phone started ringing I leaned across Billy to pick up the cordless phone.

Me: "hello?"

Breathing sound

Me: "hellooo?" I said a bit annoyed

Breathing sound

Me: "Stu if this is you fuck off!" I said hanging up

"I've been getting these annoying ass prank phone calls every time my parents go away and I'm pretty sure it's stupid ass Stu trying to be a smart ass" I said rolling my eyes and sitting close to Billy who raised his eyebrow "Does he say anything?" He asked looking at me "nope just breaths or it's Randy that kid is annoying as hell and just get the hint" I said looking at Billy "He's still asking you out?"

"Like every day it's pretty annoying, I have my eye on someone else but it'll never work out" I said looking at my hands "why wouldn't it work out? I mean any guy would be lucky to have you" he said lifting up my chin so I would look into his eyes "because he has a girlfriend and she's also my friend" I told him taking the risk that Casey told me to take.

"Well since we know it's not Stu and hopefully not Steve...is it me?" He asked still looking at me I nodded "please don't hate me" I whispered knowing our friendship is probably over but that's when I felt his lips on mine and he leaned me back on the couch as he was hovering on top of my still making out with me. Slowly his lips made it down to my neck leaving bite marks he pushed my tank top strap down my shoulder as his kisses went towards my breast while his other hand was on the other one squeezing it "You have no clue how long I've wanted to do that"Billy said as he stopped kissing me and looked me in my eyes "what about Sid?" I asked him "Me and her have been done for awhile we just haven't made it official...I'll break up with her when she gets back" he told me I nodded my head and moved a piece of his hair back that had fallen getting in the way of his eye "want to stay over? I don't want to be alone" I said telling him truthfully. He got up and held out his hand as we went to my room and went asleep.

This will be taking place year before the movie. This story won't be the same as the movie so don't get mad.
Also I will be posting pictures of her outfits either end of the story in order or in the story.
Give me likes and comments xo