Love Me Thoda Aur

Kartik went to his room as he was feeling weak due to the fever and laid down on the bed recalling how his life changed within few hours

Kartik's pov...
Mera life bhi kitna ajeeb hai na... kal tak mein ek mamuli Chocolate delivery boy tha....fir Kal hi mera job chala gaya...uss wakt mano aisa lag raha tha jaise ab sab khatam ho jayega, mere Choti mujhe hate karegi for being a looser Bhai....but then achanak Naira ayi wahi larki jiski wajaise mujhe itna dukh hua...takleef Hui...par uske ek smile ne pata nehi Kyu mujhe sab bhula dia...jis tarah se usne Kal mera  , Choti ki care ki ... pyaar dia....it felt so good...aisa laga koi apni Dil ke bohut kareebi ne Kia...ek pal ke liya laga ab saare dukh khatam...saare kasht mit gaye hamari...but phir jab usske kiya ke yaad aya toh mujha bura laga..ha...I know ki kahi na kahi I was also at fault but still.... phir aaj ussne subhe se jo jo Kiya ..and specially fixing  my job at Singhania Diamonds my dream place... jaha mein hamesha se kam karna chata tha....I was overwhelmed....pehla mujhe laga ki woh yeh sab apni guilt key wajase kar rahi hai...but there was not guilt but something different something magical....I saw love sparkles in her eyes...ohh how I wish ke woh mera liya ho...he then suddenly let out a chuckle as if realising something...pagal hai kya tu Kartik tu ek mamuli gareeb larka ...jo...Jo aab uske Dad ke office mein kam karega ...usse Naira kaise pyaar kar sakti hai....his eyes almost teared up thinking about it
Kartik's chain of thoughts were broken when he saw Keerti dragging Naira with her inside his room...
Keerti made herself and Naira sitted on his bed...he kept laying there
Keerti:Bhai dekho na Didi Kya bol rahi hai....she complained
Kartik:Kya hua Kya bol rahi hai tumhari Didi...
Naira:No ... nothing kuch nahi... Keerti noo...
Keerti:Mein toh bolungi hi bolungi...Bhai maine Didi se kaha ki woh meri Bhabi ban jaye taki unko kabhi bhi na jana pare....par dekho na Didi kuch bol hi nehi rahi hai....

Both Kaira looked at each other and Kartik smirked which only increased Naira's blush...
Naira(shying): Keerti stop it ....maine kaha na ki.....he didn't let her complete...
Kartik (smirking): Keerti tujhe bahar bula rahe hai tu ja and darwaza wakt band kar dena pls....
Keerti quickly went away closing the door behind
Naira turned completely red by then and was about to leave.... when he held her hand....
Naira stood rooted at her place and in the  next moment she landed on his hard chest...
Kartik (huskily):Kare de Keerti ki wish poori..Naira was going weak on her knees listening to his voice ...
Kartik:Kya hua ...bolo kuch...mere behan ke demand hai Kare poori...mujhe koi problem nehi hai.....I don't think tumhe bhi hai....he wisphered the last line in her ear...she was tightly holding his shirt by then
Naira:Ka...r....ti..k.... please..she moaned
He was very happy seeing his effect on her...and decided to tease her more
Kartik:tum itna blush karoge toh main control kaise karunga... this time he said it near her lips...she closed her eyes by then but when she didn't felt his presence nearby she opened her eyes... only to see him laughing....
Naira:Gande kahika...jao mein tumse baat nehi karungi...she said with a cute pout
Kartik:Kyu tum kuch expect kar rahi thi Kya mujhse....he joked and she blushed turning her head to the other side....but then came his serious voice she shook her to the core...
Kartik (serious):I am sorry for this...I know I shouldn't have done this...but I was just doing fun...and u don't worry about Keerti I will make her understand...
Naira's face was turned...she was shocked...too numb to react at that time...he continued
Kartik:woh bachi hai na issiliya rich, poor in sab ke matlab usse nehi pata...tum AMEER ho tum kyu karoge mujh jaise ek MAMULI insaan se Shaadi...
Tears were falling from Naira's eyes..she didn't even have the ability to stop them by now
Kartik:Bas tum usse dosti mat todna pls ...usski chera par itni kushi maine pehli baar dekhi hai...and sorry for the inconveniences and....the next thing he felt was a hard slap on his face
Naira (crying):Sahi kaha Gareeb ho tum ...but paison se nahi dil see...bohut  bohut choti soch hai tumhari...and mein insaniyat ke naate yeh sab kar rahi hu yehi kaha tha tumne ...toh sunno main koi insaniyat ke naate yeh sab  sab nahi kar rahi hu....I really love Keerti like my own sister and u know what the worst part is.... that I fell in love with you madly.... irrevocably...she said it in one go, not realizing actually what she is saying.....
Now it was Kartik's turn to get shock ....he just sat on his bed with a thud while Naira just ran out from his room... crying... tears of anger, hurt and betrayal on her eyes....his heart crushed to many peices seeing her like...he just couldn't not believe that Naira loves him...ok, Naira loved Keerti as her Sister was known to him...but...the daughter of a Richie Rich father loved a mere chocolate delivery boy was too much for him to accept... although didn't he wanted the same... didn't he wanted someone who could take all his  pain,his  loneliness could love him truely for which he's been craving since ages....and above all have a motherly relation with her sister.... giving her the love attention she deserves...and a beautiful childhood....he was confused...he was just so confused .... everything happened soo fast that he couldn't gather all together but know when he got everything he craved for ... what he did ... Kartik closed his eyes and saw Naira's smiling face...his choti's laughing face...and his heart swelled up to this...he remembered the last night ... Then he realized that it is her ....if not her then it's no one...it could be no one....yes he realized he too loves her...his happiness knew no bound he quickly got up from the bed to confess his love to his Naira..... that's when realization hit him hard.....He hurted her...he hurted the Angel who came to heal him... without thinking anything he ran out of his room and saw her working on the kitchen...but the thing that made him sad was her tears ... without thinking anything he just back hugged her tightly ....gathered the broken Angel in his arms...

Naira was sobbing and his sudden action made her startled..she pushed him and turned towards him and looking into his eyes....
Naira(anger and hurt):Kya hua ab sympathy aa gaya Kya...yeh phir ameer hu...tumhari boss ke beti hu issiliya dar gaye ...yeah toh yeh bhi ek....
Kartik (placing a finger on her lips):shh...chup..ek dum chup.... look I am very sorry I know maine tumhe bohut hurt kiya na ...but mein Kya karta I am used to everyone's pity and sympathy only... genuine feeling..yeh fir love Kya hota hai I never knew till now ...and tumse mein Kal hi mili hu ...but I have realized that nobody can love me or Keerti the way u do....no one can....
Naira:but usse Kya u don't love me...
Kartik:let me finish yaar then u say...flow Kyu bigar rahi ho😕😝 .... listen I have realized that I fell for u and that too very very hard....ab iss Chocolate delivery ke junnuniyat
ho tum....she chuckled at this...
Kartik then hold her hand and took her inside to his room and locked it..
Naira who couldn't came round from the confession, obeyed him silenty ...

Inside Kartik's room...
Kartik went to his cupboard and brought a box of chocolates from there and bent in front her...he sat on his knees...
Kartik (giving her the chocolates):Naira the only thing I loved in this whole wide world after my sister is this chocolate .... it's my obsession and now I want you to take it's place and I want you to fill my bittery life with u r sweetness....I know I am bad at reciprocating my love but I will try my best....he was cut by her..
Naira :I love you ....she blurted out...I love you I always did and forever do ...and she went to his level and he took her in a bone crushing hug.... tears of joy were falling from both of their eyes ....I love you I love you and promise to love you forever ...he wisphered in her ear and placed a kiss on her temple 💗💖💕💓💟

Fourth chappy done ....I am so so happy with the response thank you thank u all soooo much 😘😘

Now both confessed there love to each other... let's see what happens next...how Naira's family reacts and how Kartik's life changes

Next chappy is romance and romance 😏😏

Musketeers  this one's for you SnehaaxKaira &RiyaSachan17....Riya RiyaSachan17           Kartik ne usse Ferror Rochers chocolate diya yaar...tu bhi mang le Kartik se tujhe bhi de dega...after all u r like Keerti to him na...😏😝😜😛

Love: Titly 😘