That Was Hot// Dylan

With the Death Cure and American Assassin happening at the same time, Dylan was doing actually training with actual guns and actually learning tactical stuff.

He invited you to come out with him one day, but after he got hurt, you were hesitate about things.

He convinced you to come out and just watch, you didn't have to try if you didn't want to.

You gave in, going with him to his training. You were nervous, this being the first time you've seen him in action since his accident.

You watched as he easily shot all his targets, ducking underneath different obstacles, interchanging the magazines. It was hot.

Afterwards, Dylan come over to you and asked you to try. You hesitated, but did, going through all the steps.

"You're not half bad."

You followed him inside, where he took a break. You wrapped your arms around his neck, smiling at him.  "You did good."

You smiled at him. "So did you."

He furrowed his eyebrows as you looked away. "What's wrong?"

You shrugged. "Ever since your accident, I just-"

"I know." He nodded.

"I don't want you to get hurt again."

He wrapped his arms around you and pulled you against him. "I'm fine, y/n."

"I know." 

"Hey," he leaned down and kissed your lips softly,  squeezing your hips. "Let's call it a day, yeah?"

You nodded, intertwining your fingers with his.