Chapter 26

Joel's POV

"Maybe we should just end everything. Let's just break up"

I can never forget what she said. It has been a week. Of course I've told her I'm not letting her go. Of course I've begged her to stay. But who am I to change someone's final decision?

It's my fault. I was too stressed for being temporarily half crippled, the reporters and fans keep asking me about our baby, so I slipped out some mean things to her on our last meeting when I was discharged.

She didn't even come to pick up her things. She sent her best friend Alex instead. I missed her so bad. I really do. Every night I stared at her contact on my phone, telling myself maybe I should call. But I'm just to scared that she wouldn't answer, so I just leave it like that.

I heard a knock on my door. Erick peep his head in. "My mom makes some lasagna. Do you want to come out and join us?" he asked.

I nod my head and he comes in, helping me onto the wheelchair and take me to the kitchen. I think everyone was affected by my sadness. We are eating silently, no jokes of laughter like we always did.

"Okay now let's watch some movies." Zabdiel said eagerly when we finished eating.

"I just need to sleep. I've got the therapy thing tomorrow. Can anyone help this man to his room?" I replied.

They all look disappointed. Ever since Amanda and I split up I haven't joined them for anything. Except for an interview the other day. I can't avoid that one.

Somehow the fans knew about our break up. Some of them were throwing shades to Amanda, some of them show their support and wished that one day we'll be together again.

Erick volunteer to send me back to my room. When we get inside he helped me to get on my bed. He didn't leave after that, he sat on my bed and asked me how I feel.

I can't tell him I'm sad, I hate admitting my feelings to my friend. But my face shows it all. "You missed her, don't you?" he asked me.

I just nod my head as an answer. Of course I am. If I can run to her house and scream her name in her front door I'd do that. But I can't.

Amanda's POV

I'm at Alex's house, just to do something to get away from the mess in my head. Sabrina is not here, so it's just me and my best friend, like the good old times.

I said we're going to have fun today. But we barely do anything since everything that we were about to do reminded me of Joel.

Alex gave me the xbox controller, and I remembered the day I almost kissed Joel for the first time. Alex gave me his guitar and said we should do a cover on any songs and I remembered Joel's voice singing to me.

Even if he tells me to sleep I'd be reminded of Joel's arms around me when we sleep together. "Just admit it, you missed him" Alex said to me. He must be annoyed that I keep refusing to do anything today.

As much as I hate to admit it, I can't deny it anymore. "Fine. I do. But I was the one that call it off, remember? I can't go back from my words."

"Now that sounds stupid" Alex hit me on my shoulder. "And egoistic. Seriously Amanda, that's the most stupidest thing I've ever heard." he gave me his unbelievable look.

"He doesn't even call, maybe he just had enough of my shit. I shouldn't bother him." I defended myself.

"Bullshit" Alex scoffed.

I'm sorry the chapter is quite short, but that's because the story is coming to it's end. Thank you for your support and the votes, I love you guys ❤ another chapter is on its way. Stay tuned 😉 and don't forget to vote 🌸