Existentialism

" bhaiya. ..it's not fair. ..I can't do this. .."

  Vidyut disagreed Rajan bedi with  guilt. ..

" Vidyut. ..what's wrong with you. ..it's just simple. .."

" bhaiya. ..i didn't  agree with you earlier too yet I accepted your plan and did what you had told. ..now, I can't do this. .."

  Rajan stood cold with Vidyut s direct neglect. ..

  He decided to act alone, afterall, he could do anything for vyom. ..

He called someone and instructed to spot sharanya. ..He texted the details about her. ..

    " Rajan. .."   He turned at madhvi 's cheerful voice. ..

   She was holding a bowl of his favourite sweet. ..Surprisingly, she wasn't under the influence of her usual drinks. ..

Rajan eyed her amazed. ..

" madhvi. ..."  His voice echoed his happiness. ..this was his dream. ..His old madhvi who loved her family. ..

" madhvi. ..I am so happy to see you like this. ..you know. ..I am out of the world now. .."

He shook her shoulders. ...

" I too Rajan. ..because, I foresee  the  impending dawn. ..my shiv would be back. ..he's alive somewhere. ..my mind kept on ringing. ..my shiv will be back. .."

  Rajan s smile evaporated. ...His face masked with a shadow. ...He yanked his spectacles much annoyed. ..

" madhvi. ..stop your nonsense. ..shiv is no more. ..why don't you accept this. ..?"

   Madhvi 's cheerful face turned down. ...

" you're right. .he's no more. .he's no more. ..but, why I feel that he's coming to me. ..to his mumma. .."

    She couldn't hold her overflowed tears. ..

  Rajan ' s memory flashed back to the sedan which was hit by a huge truck. ..

........

   Sharanya was desperately searching shiv. ...

" shiv. ..shiv. ..where are you. .?"

She peeped out of the windows, beneath the cot,  wash room, behind the curtains. ....

" shiv. ..I can't see you. ..where are you. ..?Please come back. .."

   She sat in the couch , drained off all her energy. ...it was a freaky truth that she couldn't see shiv around her ...since then, she felt as if she had been abandoned in a vast desert. ..

   " shiv. ..i loved you ...still I do. ..I don't know what happened to you. ..but, please be with me. ..I am feeling alone without you. ..come back shiv. ..I can't trust anyone. .."

She was fragile to cry out loud. ..her lacrimal duct dried off tears. ..
She had lost tracking of time. ..she continued to stare at the ceiling for no reason. ...slowly, she dozed off. ..

  She wasn't sure how long she had been  slept. ..it was the sunset when she woke up. ...

  She ordered for a tea via intercom. ..she unveiled the curtains to let the fresh air in. ..even the serene atmosphere and cool breeze couldn't calm her...she was in a trance of shiv s memories. ..

  A ping at her room step  brought her back. ...

  " good evening. .."   the tea arrived with a warm wish. ..