Infatuate

IN·FAT·U·ATE

(v.) be inspired with an intense but short-lived passion or admiration for.

-《¤》-

"Tzuyu!" Sana exclaimed enthusiastically as she ran to the latter and gave her a koala hug. Tzuyu smiled and hugged back but she felt Sana's embrace tightened.

"Th-that's enough, Sana." She manage to croak out. "You can let me go now." And so Sana did.

When Sana pulled out, she had a big frown on her face as she pout. Tzuyu wondered what caused the blonde girl to be upset making her raise her left eyebrow.

"Why are you frowning?" Tzuyu asked.

"Because I just got you! I don't want to let you go again!" Sana pouted once more.

Tzuyu laughed at Sana and shook her head. "I won't leave you again, silly. I missed you."

"I missed you too!" Sana smiled toothily, causing her friend to smile along with her.

"Your smile makes me smile," Tzuyu informed.

"Yeah, your smile makes me smile too." Sana's grin widen as if there's nothing else that could make her happy but the girl in front of her.

"Sometimes... sometimes your smile makes me want to kiss you." It was a blunt sentence for a child but Tzuyu said it so.

Sana blushed as she smile and cupped her slowly growing red cheeks, "What are you talking ab-"

Before she could even finish her sentence, Tzuyu leaned in and pecked her lips. Sana's eyes grew wide and her mouth hung open.

"Close your mouth, Sana. You might catch a fly." Tzuyu smirked.

You know, for a kid, Tzuyu is pretty playful, blunt and flirty.

"YOU DID NOT JUST DO THAT!" Sana panicked like last time.

"So what if I did? I can do it whenever I want," Tzuyu stuck her tongue out playfully, taunting the older girl.

"If you keep doing that, I'll... I'll..." Sana thought for a moment on how to punish her friend.

"You'll what?" Tzuyu said playfully.

Sana furrowed her eyebrows hard and crossed her arms, huffing. "I don't want to talk to you." She turned her back from Tzuyu.

"Hey! I'm so sorry, Sanashine. I was only kidding." Tzuyu pouted.

Sana ignored her friend and huffed again. "Hmph."

Tzuyu started singing and grabbed Sana's hands to sway it from left to right. "You are my Sanashine, My only Sanashine~"

Sana couldn't help but giggle and give in to her friend's clever tactic on making her forget that she was mad. To say the least, she was impressed.

There are many things Sana liked about Tzuyu. She admired Tzuyu's cleverness though she was younger than her and her tall lean frame made the blonde girl feel like she could be protected by Tzuyu.