Banana X Grape

There was a lonely grape, his name is Grape. One day he decided to leave the fruit bowl and go for a roll on the counter, on his travels he saw the most beautiful fruit ever.

She was yellow and long and damn was she curved, he had to say something to her, so he rolled over to where she lay on the counter.

"Hello I am Grape the grate!" he announced proudly, she looked at him bored and rolled her eyes. "Hi, go away." She said boredom in her voice, she did really want to talk to this fruit.

"Do you have a name my lovely?" Asked Grape no one had ever stood him up and this sexy fruit was not going to ether. "Yes I do, I am Banana."

"Well hi Banana, wanna come over to my fruit bowl?" Banana looked at Grape she wasn't sure what to say, she was so bored but should she really go over to the fruits house and have sex?

After thinking for a bit she agreed and hopped(?) over to his fruit bowl. When they arrived Grape showed Banana to his room and she stripped her peeling for him and walked over to the bed.

After Grape had also removed his peeling he joined her on the bed, he laid on top of her and pushed himself in her(?). She moaned loud as she cam (mashed) on him over and over be for he finally released his seeds into her with a low grunt.

THEN THEY WERE TAKEN OUT OF THE FRUIT BOWL AND PUT IN A SMOOTHIE AND DIED!!!

THE END!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Told my friends I could make anything into a lemon, they named two random things. Now this book exists! 

This is a request book! Challenge me if you dare!