Chapter 2

Kaibas POV
I strutted over to the manifestation of dweebs that are Yugi's friends, I could already see Yugi looking at me blankly and his other friends turning around confused and sighing, and Wheeler was still daydreaming and interested by something else outside the window.

I slam my hand down firmly on Yugis desk and startling everyone in the classroom, I think I made little Yugi have a mini heart attack, I can't lie, I found that very amusing, but Wheeler still wasn't paying any attention to me. He can't just ignore someone as important as me! Especially not after running into me like a brainless mutt.

"I want a duel!" I stated to the group. I could see eyes rolling as if they had predicted I would issue a duel with wheeler. Then little Yugi sighed and looked up to me with his large violet eyes and began to speak.

"I'm sorry Kaiba I don't think I have time to duel today, and besides I already beat you yesterday, mabye another day though" Yugi said still slightly flustered from my arrival. Where does this dweeb get off expecting that it was him I was talking to? I could see Tristan and Téa start to frown at me for every second I stood near that cheap school desk. Hmph, those two are a useless pair anyway, I only care about people who can at least duel, not cheer from the sidelines like lunatics.

I frown at Yugi and sigh, I suppose it isn't his fault that he misunderstood that I was talking to wheeler, since I'm always the one dueling Yugi, and Joeys always trying to duel me (and if he does, he always loses). Then again this group of geeks just can't comprehend my intentions so I should make things a little clearer so that even babies could understand!

"How self centered do you have to be to expect that it was you who I wanted to duel?" I said with my arms crossed and looking down on Yugi. The other geeks turned to look at me in surprise as they have never heard of me trying to duel anyone else in their little group.

"Well who are you trying to duel then Kaiba? Cause the rest of us certainly will not win against you." Téa spoke wisely. Oh Téa... Always misunderstanding the situation. Is it sad to think that she has no faith in Wheeler to even say he could stand a chance?

"Hmph, such pretty words coming from an ugly person. I came here to duel Wheeler!" I raised my voice a little so he could hopefully hear me shouting his name as Téa just scowled at my insult. However Wheeler still didn't turn around, and even his 'friends' were worriedly looking at him.

This was becoming annoying, I am a very busy man with not a lot of time on my hands and I can't wait much longer, so, I grab Wheelers collar and spin him around to look at me and he eventually looked up and realised It was me. His eyes widened and then his face started going slightly red and then he looked over to Yugi who just kind of stared at him. Joey then pushed me off of him and then put his hands in his pockets.

"What do ya want with me Kaiba? If it's about dis mornin' I'm sorry alright?" The dog grumbled just loud enough for me to hear. I'm still confused on why Wheeler hasn't been listening and looking over at all until now, I can't believe he would ignore me, Seto Kaiba!

"Listen Wheeler, I want a duel, and I'm going to get that duel from you, meet me in the schools car park where my limosuine will be after school, if you have a job call in sick and I'll pay you what ever they would've payed you today. You have no reason to say no to me, got it?" I clearly instructed toward the mutt, hopefully he learns a new trick today by actually obeying me.

Wheeler looked towards Yugi again and Yugi stares back for afew minutes and then he sighs and nods and then smiles. What is Wheeler doing looking at Yugi for reassurance? A dwarf sized teen isn't going to help him, not today at least.

"Alright Kaiba, you're on. I'll meet ya outside after school just as you wanted." Wheeler said half-heartedly. It was very confusing to say the least, I was very sure that the mutt would've enjoyed having the chance to duel me, since he's always trying to get me to duel him. Hmph whatever, I'm sure I know everything about him and Yugi but mabye there's something still missing that I'm unaware of... I'm going to manipulate the dog to find out later...

Joeys POV
Oh come on! Why does Kaiba wanna duel me today anyway? Just cuz I bumped into him a little it means I have to duel that egotistical ass? Why did it have ta be today? Why couldn't he have just dueled Yug... Yugi loves him after all. And... So do I. But being the good friend I am I kept looking to Yugi just to make sure this was all fine, he dosent know that I like Kaiba as well though, and I don't plan on telling either Kaiba or Yug about it. I'm Yugi's friend, I want what's best for 'im, and if letting him have the person I love is what it is then I'll gladly let him have Kaiba. Besides, it's not as I'm not already in pain anyway, my heart's way too broken te be fixed. Oh well, I suppose this duel will expand the time I have before getting home to ma dad's drunken jobless self. Man I hope I survive tonight.

Yugis POV
I hope that Joey's okay. He's such a good friend that even when I told him that I liked Kaiba, he just gave me a hug and said: "Go gett'em tiger!". I'm also glad he checked with me first to see if I was okay with him going with Kaiba after school. It's not me Kaiba wants to duel anyway... He wants to duel Yami because he's much smarter and better at dueling than I am...

The bell rang and class had begun, however I couldn't help but notice that Kaiba was still staring at Joey from behind his Laptop... So I guess even he's noticed that Joey's not been himself recently...

Oh Joey... What are you hiding from me?