Your thoughts about his girlfriend

You're 5 years old,because the the flies when you have fun,right :3

Kai(Skylor)-You can see that your daddy seems happy with her.And you know the reason clearly.She's a mixture of happiness and love.
You really want to see how much happy you'll be when she become your mother.

Wait,what?

Cole(Seliel)-You really love her.You love the time spending with her, always makes you smile,which it's enough for you to be like daughter and mother together.

Wait...

Yeah,you really mean it!

Jay(Nya)-So auntie Nya,huh? You're a bit confused about that,but whatever.You love her so much.Lately you see Jay 'being in another world'when he's around her.Like yesterday,you 'accidentally' passed his room and heard that he's muttering something about "wedding".You really wanted to see how it'll go when it happens itself.

Zane(Pixal)-She's just amazing.Well she's acting like a nindroid,but she's getting better being a human.One day you,Zane and Pixal will be an really happy family.

Wait,did you just said 'family'?

....

Yeah,you said it.

Lloyd(Harumi)-You've heard about her a lot, she's the Princess of Ninjago after all.Outside she's responsible and carefull,but inside, she's a normal teenager,full of happiness and dreams.Since the day she and Lloyd are together,you have dreams about your room in the kingdom.

Wait......

What?

Oh,yea, you're starting planing wedding this instant.They're so cute together,you mean it!

YEAH,YOU MEAN IT,AT ALL!!

A/N
I don't know when the next chapter will be out,beacuse I don't have ideas for it.I need a little help from you.IDEAS PLEASE!!! :3

~Rumi 💚