Chapter 7

Eunwoo's POV

My instinct doesn't show any good signs. I feel heavy and my heart is beating at the fastest rate. I start to feel something that is unexplainable by words.

I take a turn to head to Myun Na's house again. My mind is fully controlling my actions while bad thoughts filling every inch of my mind.

As I near the house gate, I see someone laying on the ground, struggling to get up. More suprising, it is Myun Na. I recognized my hoodie that I gave to her because she didn't has any clothes to wear.

I open my car's door, not caring to even close it. I run to Myun Na as fast as the light struck the earth, while my mind is emptying itself, putting Myun Na as the center of my mind.

"Myun Na!"

I scream my lungs out. Myun Na looks up to me and mouths 'go away' with her bloody lips.

Does this naive girl really thinks I am that kind of person who doesn't give a shit about someone's life?

As I was about to reach the spot where she is laying helplessly, I lower my body to reach her level. She is laying on her stomach so I can't see her face and also the messy hair which falls over her face.

I hear thumps from the house, so I quicken my moves to help Myun Na. I check her body if she has any serious injuries. I want to know if she will be able to walk on her own. I get a feeling her pain is unbearable as she is stuttering to let out words.

I flip her carefully, ready to carry her. I slip my right arm under her back while my left arm circling around her legs. I carry her bridal style, taking her to the back seat.

I lay the half conscious Myun Na carefully on the seat before taking the pillow on the dashboard to put under her neck. Her face is badly wounded also the bruises filled up the space on her skin.

As I get in the driver seat, a fierce looking guy came out from the door frame of the house. In his hand, a belt stuck in the grasp of his fist. He looks confused as the girl that he wants to land the belt on is gone.

Is he the reason?

•••••••••••••••••••

Myun Na's POV

The allouring smell of food aroma dives into my nose and with that, I slowly open my eyes while being forced by my starving stomach to find the source of the smell.

I thought I will wake up on a bed that being surrounded by blue curtains, pale white walls. But this time, I wake up on a comfy single bed, with fort of pillows surround the bed's edges. The violet sheet brings up the loveliness of the whole room which is painted with soft pastel colour. I take a deep breath, allowing the fresh air from the half opened window to ease my mind.

I slide a little to the back, making my back having a contact with the bed head. I crack a genuine smile as the warmth of comfort flows in my veins, through my whole body.

My eyes are satisfying themselves by watching the tree being washed by the bright sunlight yet leaving a breathtaking view of nature.

I feel so free and comfortable with all these lovely things. A little awkward at first as I never really felt such thing in my whole life.

A gush of surprise electrocutes my body making me twitch as the door suddenly open revealing a guy that I have met before.

"Oh, you are awake? Did I cause that?"
Eunwoo asks with a guilty expression on his face. He starts to pull the door slowly, trying to close it.

"No! Not at all! I was enjoying the view from this comfy bed!"

I answer cheerfully with a smile carved on my dried, cracked lips.

"Oh, I was about to check on you. But I guess you are better."

"Thank you to you. I bet you took hours to set up a comfy place for me."

Eunwoo smiles with a little pride shown on her face as I compliment his work. I return the brightest smile to him just enough to make him walks up to me.

"Yeogi. I am not sure is this right or not."

I shoot him with a confused look as he hands me the paper bag with cute hearts covered the whole bag's appearance just enough to make the bag looking cute. He looks awkward as I determined to take a look in the paper bag.

It's sanitary pads and some panties. While at the bottom of the bag, there is two hoodies and one sweatpant. It is obvious that he is trying his best as a guy who doesn't know anything about girls. I crack a light smile to him before putting away the paper bag.

"I owed you a lot, Eunwoo. But thank you so much and I really appreciate everything you have done for me from the day that you saved my life. I promise I will try my best to pay you back."

I bow a little to him while showing him the signature smile of mine, the eye smile. He cracks into a giggle before eyeing the whole room.

"That's the bathroom, I already put a toothbrush, a towel, a bathrobe, and some shampoos. Hope that is enough."

"More than enough. Kumopta, chingu ya."

Eunwoo nods before retreats himself to the door where he gets in at the first place. I watch him backing off slowly yet the smile on his face still stuck there on the perfect face of him.

"Ppaliwa! Are you thinking to take a peek of me, undressing myself?"

I shout at him, making him stutter in his steps but fasten his steps a while after. Before closing the door completely, he peeks his head in, grinning cutely.

"The breakfast will be ready in ten minutes. Make sure you don't take too long because for your information, I hate when food can't be eat when it's already served in front of my face."

I hold up an 'ok' sign before shooing him away with my hands. He shoots me the 'whatever' look before closing the door.

"Ppaliwa, paboya!"

His morning voice echoes from the other side of the wall into my room. I crack up with small giggles as I heard his shouting.

It seems like he is getting comfortable with me. I wish he knows how much it means to me to have a friend.