|Chapter Three: Kiss|

We leave the building and enter to his car. It was really comfy but he was sitting really close to me so it made me nervous.

"You are a good driver."

"Thanks, I'm trying my best."

He smiled again like that. Why am I feeling this way? When he smiles I automatically smile too.

When we arrived in front of my dorm, he came closer to me and kissed my cheek. I was so red like a tomato. He laughed at me and said:

"Should we exchange numbers?"

Okay that was really fast but I want him to kiss me more WHAT THE HECK I AM THINKING RIGHT NOW Okay Mina calm down... I calmed myself and said:

"Yeah, I'd love to speak with you more."

Then we exchanged numbers. I save him as Taem. Well it was a mistake but I really liked it. Then he came closer again.

He patted my head and said:

"Good night, it was nice to hang out with you today. I hope we can meet again."

"Good night, go carefully."

Both of us smiled to each other and he left. When I entered the dorm, there were 8 eyes looking me... I know that eyes. They are the same eyes when Jimin accidently.. Okay let's not talk about that. But they are not pure looking eyes.

"Were where you?!"

"Who was that boy? Taemin?"

"Uwaaa~ Taemin oppa and Mina unnie are dating!"

"Did he kiss you?!"

"PLEASE STOP! I'LL TELL YOU EVERYTHING LATER BUT PLEASE"

All members get scaried of me and froze.

"Please, keep quiet for now. I'll tell everything happened today. But I need to rest now. Okay? Also Lalisa if you say that we are dating once again you are dead."

"I'm sorry please forgive mee~"

"Stop doing aegyo. You are forgiven child."

"Yay! thanks~"

When I was on my way to bedroom, I heard Lisa's voice in the back saying:

"Mina unnie and Taemin oppa is datingg~"

I'll kill her later. I'm too tired for this child.

I lied to my bed and think about the things happened today. He kissed me. We danced together. And most importantly we ate chicken.
Today was such a good day. Then I found myself asleep.