Party

ZANE

It's around midnight and I'm sitting on the couch watching a movie. Kam walked out and looked scared "wassup buddy" I asked him as he sat down "can you keep a secret?" he asked still looking scared. "Of course man" I said with a reassuring smile, he just stared at me for a good whole until he finally spoke "I-I think I have feelings for...for....(Y/N)". My face went blank with shock "Heath will KILL you if he finds out" I said scared for him.

"If I find out what?" Heath said walking into the room "that Kam is planning a party for us" I said quickly trying to cover up for Kam. "Oh sweet, when is it" Heath asked with a smile on his face "tomorrow at 7" Kam said with a nervous smile. "Are you okay man? You seem nervous" Heath picked up Kams nervousness and I started to get scared for him "just nervous about meeting all the people" Kam quickly covered up. "Oh it's fine" Heath said walking out, with that Kam let out a huge breath.

"You better talk to (Y/N) and tell her how you feel before Heath finds out and kills you" I said walking to my room. "Damnit" I heard him whisper to himself. I feel bad for him, I hope Heath doesn't find out.

KAM

Zane was right, but I have no clue or guts to tell her how I feel. She's gorgeous and I get tongue tide everytime I try to talk to her. This is going to be hard.

(Y/N)

It's a little past midnight when Heath walked into our room "Hey princess, Kam is throwing a party tomorrow at 7, you wanna go?" he asked very excitedly. "Hell yea, it's going to fun" I said with a smile and cuddle up to him when he got into bed.

He was lightly playing with my hair and tracing circles on my arm with his other hand, he was putting me to sleep. I was trying to fight sleep but it was winning and he noticed "good night sweetheart" he said killing the top of my head "good night baby" I said snuggling up closer to him and finally going to sleep.

TIME SKIP TO BEFORE THE PARTY

I was doing my makeup and curling my hair, I wore a short black dress that hugged my curves and went to my mid-thigh. Even though we're having a party, Heath and I are still doing our bet.

Everyone started to show up and it got crowded real fast, Heath and Zane bought a lot of alcohol while Kam bought some snacks. I walked to get a drink and see Heath was already a little buzzed, Zane was fine, and I lost Kam.

As I poured me something to drink, I heard my name be called, well be slurred, by someone. I turned around and looked at my worst nightmare, Todd was drunk and walking towards me "hey baby, you look sexy tonight" he said with a grin. "Leave me alone Todd, you're drunk and I don't want to see you" I said trying to walk away but he pushed against a wall and pinned me in by putting his arm above my head. "Where do you think you're going" he growled into my ear and grabbed my waist with his free hand "don't touch me" I say trying to leave.

"NO!" he yelled and pulled me back, the music was so loud so no one really heard him. "Todd I don't love you anymore" I said getting scared "YOU'RE A LIAR" he said which made me jump. I feel a tear roll down my face and I saw Todd fall to the ground. I look up and see Scotty standing there breathing hard.

He grabbed my hand and basically dragged me to Heath, I'm still crying for some reason. When we reached him by the stereo he looked at my first and instantly pulled me into a hug. "WHAT HAPPENED" Heath yelled to Scotty to he can hear "TODD IS HERE AND HAD HER PINNED TO THE WALL, I PUNCHED HIM AND PULLED HER HERE" Scotty yelled back. Heath's face changed so fast and pushed me into Scott so I can't stop him, I see him walk to where Todd was and watched as Heath threw the first punch.

Todd got up fast and tried to throw a punch back but he was too drunk and missed, so Heath took the opportunity and punched him again but harder. Zane, David, Alex, and Jason went to break it up while Scott took me to my room "are you okay" he asked looking over my body looking for any bruises Todd might have left. "Yea, I'm okay" I said slightly "he didn't hurt me, just scared me" I said while sitting on the bed. Heath walked in with a black eye and that's all, I guess Todd got 1 hit on him, but I'm sure Todd looks way worst. Last time they fought, Todd was put in the hospital but the other boys split them up in time.

"Are you okay princess" he asked sitting next to me "yes, I'm fine Heath, just got scared" I said putting my hand to his black eye. He flinched and pulled back "are you okay" I asked him "yea, he just got one hit before David pulled him back, it took Alex, Zane, and Jason to hold me back" he smirked. "I just get so angry when someone treats you the wrong way" he said which made me smile. I pulled him out and back onto the dance floor and we dance and played drinking games all night. "God you look so hot in that dress" Heath whispered in my ear sending shivers down my spine.

People started to leave around 3 in the morning but some people were already passed out in our house. Scotty and Kristen passed out cuddled on the couch, Gabby was on the floor, Zane was in his room passed out with a solo cup fort, Kam was on the balcony passed out with a beer still in his hand. I walked to my room and Heath was asleep in the bed.

I got undressed and into some pajamas then climbed into bed, Heath instantly wrapped his arms around my waist and pulled me close "goodnight princess" he mumbles "goodnight darling" I say. That's the last thing I remember before going to bed.