30.

the whole secret santa thing went very well. everybody was happy with their gift and they had a very good time.

marley was pulled by madelaine and she got a beautiful pink dress with some cosmetics. she gave jordan boxing gloves because she knew that the boy loved boxing and of course he get so much chocolate because jordan loved chocolate.

"okay i'm the next" cole said standingup. "i pulled out my on screen significant other so lili this is yours"

lili was very happy when she saw what she got. in the box were a book and make up because she loved making special effect makeup. and the cast loved it to.

lili pulled cami who pulled casey. casey gave gift to vanessa who gave to hart. hart was madelaine's secret santa. jordan pulled kj who pulled drew and of course drew pulled cole. and he circle was over.

"merry christmas guys, again" marley said and hugged her best friend who was sitting next to her on lili's couch.

the whole night was perfect. they sang silly christmas songs, they drank egg liquor and at the end of the night they watched grinch.

they talked about everything and it seemed like marley's old and marley's new friends get along very well. especially casey and saige who looked at each other like they were god or something. it was kinda cute and marley wasn't the only one who noticed this.

"i think we should think about a ship name for them" cole muttered in marley's ears and she giggled.

"that's a good idea" cami said and the couple gave a look to a girl. "what? yeah i'm third wheeling what's the matter?" cami asked and laughed.

"nothing. just find a boyfriend already" marley joked and kissed cole on his face. "i have to talk with cami. you don't mind if i go to the kitchen with her, do you?"

"no. just go" cole responded and he let marley free.

they had a plan that they trying to make a date for cami and kj. they never said out loud but everybody knew that the two like each other.