1. Boot evalution

What it is:

When the idols are performing (auditioning) for The Unit the audience gets to vote for them, the voting goes: 15% of audience votes is 1 boot, 30% of audience votes is 2 boots, 45% is 3 boots, 60% is 4 boots, 75% is 5 boots and 90% is 6 boots or "superboot".

If the person or group recieve the superboot they pass automatically and won't need judges votes. If not the judges vote for each person individually and each person needs at least 1 judge/boot to join the unit.

Jungkook P.O.V

'When BTS separated I was heartbroken for a while, because I thought my dream would never become true, but then my friend Timoteo told me about a new tv show called The Unit and because I had nothing better to do I decided to go for it.

But now that I am here waiting for my turn and really thinking about it... this might not have been such a good idea after all...' BTS! my musings were interrupted by San E announsing my ex-group's name.

When I entered the stage I heard many people whispering and shouting random words, then I looked at the judges and they looked shocked. "Hello, my name is Jeon Jungkook and I'm from the idol group BTS." I said and bowed. When I raised my head the judges had recovered enough to ask questions. "Hello, what brought you here I thought BTS disbanded, because the members were tired of making music..." Rain must have noticed my discomfort because he stopped and said "...Never mind, you can start the performance." I thanked him and went to my starting position.

When the music started the audience started chearing and voting, I had chosen Paper hearts as my song. I started singing and dancing, and when I did the audience started chearing even louder. When I finished Rain said "Look behind you." I was a little weirded out, but I still turned to look, that's when I realiced what he meant. I got a superboot! I was really happy and I'm sure it showed on my face.

Rain P.O.V

When Jungkook walked on the stage I was really shocked and confused, because I thought the members of BTS didn't want to be idols anymore, so I decided to voice my opinion, but when I looked at Jungkook the poor kid looked so sad and lost I decided to let it go and just asked him to start his performance. Then the music started and he started singing and dancing... it was just wow I knew he was good, but I didn't think it was possible to be this good. He got the superboot in only ten seconds.

After the song ended I was in lose of words I looked at the other judges and they were in the same state as me and Jungkook started to look a little scared so I told him to look behind himself. And when he did he looked just so happy. "Well now you're officially a part of The Unit, good luck." I said and he walked off the stage.

Author's note: I tried to get the video of Jungkook singing Paper hearts here, but I'm really bad with technology so if you want to hear it just go to youtube and search: 'jungkook paper hearts' or something and you'll find it.😉

P.S. Please comment so I can improve!