2. Meeting the other members of The Unit

Jungkook P.O.V

I can't believe I'm officially a part of The Unit. When I went home after the audition I was just so happy that I have a chance to keep being an idol. Now I'm standing in front of a door. I can hear voices from the other side talking and shouting random things, but luckily I have Timoteo with me, because I would probably be panicking without him. Then the door finally opens and I can see the faces of about sixty people staring at me. "Jungkook... Jungkook, relax you're going to be just fine." I hear Timoteo say. I look at him and he smiles at me.

The we start walking towards some empty seats at the back of the room. We sit down next to eachother and I take a look at the people around me. I regognize the dancer who got six boots Feeldog and the rapper who got six boots too Kanto... and the happy smiling one Lee Jungha and the maknae of IM Kijoong. The rest I don't know.

Kanto P.O.V

When I saw the doors opening again and the people coming out from it I knew exactly what I and Minhee had missed (in our performance). They looked just like celebritys... Wait am I going blind or is that.. Jungkook of BTS? And who is that next to him?

Then they start to walking towards me and sit right beside me. I see Jungkook looking at the people surounding him me included. He seems to regognize me and couple of others around him. Then I look at the taller of the two he seems to be looking out for Jungkook and pretty much ignoring us others for the time being.

"So... Hello my name is Kanto and I'm a rapper, what about you." I say adressing sll the people around me. And even though it sounds stupid even to my ears they don't seem to mind.

"My name is Lee Jungha and I'm a... well I guess I'm a bit better at singing than dancing so... a vocalist?" When I turn to the source of the sound I'm met with a 10 000 volt smile.

"My name is Kijuung from IM and I'm a vocalist." Says a seemingly happy and bubbly boy from my right.

"Feedog, I'm a dancer." Says a short guy from my left.

"My name is Chan and I'm from a group called A.C.E and I'm a vocalist though I can dance pretty well." Says an energic boy from my right.

Now everyone in our little group os looking at the two new arrivals. "My name is Timoteo I'm a vocalist, and this is Jungkook, he's a vocalist too even though he's a phenomenal dancer." The seemingly older of the two says. Jungkook blushes at the compliment and punches Timoteo's shoulder playfully.

Just then Rain's face appears on the big screen on the front of the room, announcing the first mission of The Unit. The first mission is to learn to dance and sing a song called 'My turn' in groups and the best group will win a price. The teams will be formed by ourselves.

Timoteo P.O.V

By ourselves... interesting I must gather the best members to form a winning team, so the people with either six boots or superboot.