T|h|i|r|t|e|e|n

Hahaha it's kind of meant to be! The battle being in chapter thirteen (unlucky 13) :/ also, above is Victoria's battle clothes. I couldn't find good armour so I decided she's gonna wear a nice black dress.😘 shoutout to TheCheshireCatt  she helped me figure out a few things for this chapter xx

❄️❄️❄️

"Everyone up!" Someone yells "we're going into battle."

I shoot up in a panic and get out of bed. I get changed into my clothes and rush out of the tent.

"Your majesty, what are you doing?" A fawn asks

"Fighting."

"I'm sorry, your highness but we can't let you do that."

I sigh "I am the queen of Narnia and I shall fight for my kingdom."

He tries to interject but I cut him off "people of Narnia!" I yell "Aslan is dead. But that doesn't mean anymore people should be. Today, when we fight, we fight for justice, We fight for good and we fight for Narnia!" I bellow

The army cheer and run towards the battlefield. When we get there Edmund rides up the hill waiting for peter.

"Be careful, peter." I say

"You too." He says

I look into his blue eyes caught up in the moment. He comes closer to me until I can feel his breath on my face. His eyes flit between my lips and my eyes. He leans in slowly, his lips almost capturing mine-

"Peter, c'mon!" Edmund calls from the cliff

I clear my throat and step back. "I-I should get ready...."

He nods "yeah..." he walks up the hill to beside Edmund.

I mount my horse, shaking my head from the embarrassment and We all wait in a formation ready for the war. "Last chance, Jadis. Leave now and forever keep peace amongst Narnia or stay, fight and perish."

"I think you know what." And with that she charges.

The sound of metal hitting metal filled the air. The Narnian's were fighting with all their might but it barely withheld the witches brutality. Grunts and screams surrounded me. People were dying. Dying quickly.

A woose charges at me holding a sword above its head. I swing my sword at the beast, narrowly missing his hip. I swing again and this time my sword comes into contact with his arm which loosen his grip on the weapon. I am about to stab it but it throws a dagger. I freeze, waiting for the impact but it never comes. All of a sudden my horse collapses, trapping me below its body.
"Nova? Nova! Get up, nova!" When she doesn't move I realise, she's dead. Sobs wrack my body and I struggle to move under the weight of her body. When I eventually get out from the position the woose is gone. I stroke my unicorns head "so brave...." I kiss her lightly and stand. Staying here too long is too dangerous.

Steering clear of the giants I sprint away from Nova and towards a goblin. The goblin turns to me quickly and aims His bow and arrow. He fires at me. Once, twice. On his third shot I feel a piercing sensation in my shoulder. I cry out in pain and call out some colourful threats. I look to my shoulder, it's Just grazed. A centaur hits him down with an axe. I run from that scene leaving the centaur with the goblin.

"Ed!" I yell when I see him

"Victoria" He gasps "are you okay?"

I nod quickly and stab the griffin that was sneaking up behind him "but I've been better." I sprint past him towards a polar bear.

Suddenly a rumbling roar fills the air. I look up to the mountain and grin when I see Aslan. He lived. Aslan charges down the mountain and ounces on top of the witch, successfully killing her.

❄️❄️❄️

I set down my sword and furrow my eyebrows at the small group gathered around something. I walk foreword and a body comes into view. I pick up my pace and drop beside the body.

"Peter!" I scream

❄️❄️❄️

Hi! Imma post another chapter again after soon (maybe)! Also, who wants a face reveal?