Not Warriors~ Part 1

This story will be between each of the boys point of views. Each of the chapters  will be in a different persons perspective. Love Emma <3

Awstin's point of view.

~~~~~

"Awstin c'mon get up!" Geoff said.

I struggle to open my eyes to respond to Geoff. "Go away."

"We have to get ready for the concert c'mon."

 "okay just please leave and let me get dressed." 

"YES SIR!" Geoff yelled.

"kindly fuck off please" 

"Okie Otto and I will be downstairs waiting."

Geoff walked out of the room closing the door behind him. I get up and head over to my closet and look for the best outfit to give the best hugs at the meet and greet. Gosh i swear i really love wearing my gray sweatshirt its roomy and so damn comfortable!

You know what i'm just gonna wear my sweatshirt and some jeans. I put on some denim jeans and my sweatshirt. I also put some black sneakers on and tied the laces in a fast pace. Gosh i'm so excited for today's concert. 

"AWSTIN KNIGHT HURRY THE HELL UP WE HAVE TO GO!"

"OKAY I'M COMING!" I yelled through the hallway and down the stairs.

 Then i walked through the hallway and down the stairs and walked over to the kitchen to find Geoff pushed against the wall by Otto's force as he kisses him anxiously.

You know it kinda hurt me to see this, I've felt such a deep love for Otto for as long as i can remember. I didn't know what to do so i just turned and walked out the front door and slammed the door as loud as i could, hoping that they both heard it. 

As i kept walking towards our car i could hear both of their foot steps behind me. I opened up the car door and sat in the back seat, what Geoff and Otto didn't realize is that their little make out session but me in such a bad and grouchy mood. As i sat in the back seat with my arms crossed i heard the front doors of the car open up.

Geoff and Otto sat down then Otto turned his head to the back of the car to look at my face as he asked, 

"Hey Awstin are you okay?" Otto questioned 

"Yes i'm just fine, why?" I replied 

"Well for one you slammed the door really hard when you walked out and you usually always sit in the front seat." 

"Oh well i'm sorry i thought you two lovers would want to sit together so you can make out some more." I said in a very upset tone.

"Awstin what is up with you today...?" Geoff said as he started the car and put it in reverse.

"TODAY, maybe it's because i don't  feel like coming downstairs everyday to see you two getting it on all the time.

"Well i'm sorry but we are in a relationship!" Geoff said 

"You know what whatever just start driving the damn car." 

"but Awst" 

"fuck off Geoff" I said before he could finish his sentence.  

I just sat back in my seat and closed my eyes and prepared for a long ass car ride.