The Meeting

He was able to arrange a meeting with Scarecrow and Poison Ivy. Truthfully, he was actually excited to meet their hero counterparts. He was getting ready for their meeting when it dawned on him that he'd eventually have to deal with Batman's counterpart. From what he saw on the database, he was actually scared. The batman here was ruthless and seemed to not care at all. 

         'Like you,' a part of himself told him. He shook that thought out of his mind. No, he may be insane, but he wasn't that bad. He stopped thinking about it and headed off to the meeting with Scarecrow and Poison Ivy.

---------------------------------Time Skip To The Bowlery-----------------------------------------------------------

        They were there when he arrived. 

         "Never on time, I see," Johnathan Crane aka Scarecrow said to him. 

         "Haha very funny," He said sarcastically. 

         "So what seems to be the problem? You said it was urgent," Poison Ivy said. How could he explain this? They'd think he was insane. He laughed at this.

         "I don't belong here," He said outright. 

         "What do you mean?" Scarecrow asked him. 

          "You're going to think this is crazy," He paused because he started laughing a little, "But this isn't my world."

           They looked at him funny, but they let him explain. He told them how he woke up a few days ago in a house he didn't recognize and he mentioned Alfred. He mentioned how this 'Joker Cave' had all of his supplies and his car. 

          "In my world, I'm the Clown Prince of Crime. Here, I'm a hero. I mean it's nice not having to hide like I do at home. I-" 

          Was Gotham City his home? He guessed it was. He had all of his great memories there. Arkham was there. Harley was there! And his bats, not this bat....

         "I want to get back there," he told them, "Can you help me?" He hated being so helpless, but this situation was so helpless. He couldn't figure it out himself because everything was so unfamiliar. At least Gotham City was the same. 

        "Give us a second," Poison Ivy told him. Scarecrow walked off a little ways and started discussing. He couldn't hear them, but he hoped they would see his sincerity and that they didn't think that their Joker wasn't really going off the deep end. They finished and walked back up to you.

      "Are you sure you're from a different world?" Scarecrow asked him.

     "I promise, I swear to you. I'm not this world's Joker. If I could take you back to my world and prove it to you, I would, but I'm in no position to do so which is why I'm here," Joker told them. 

    "Do you have any idea of what could've brought you here?" Poison Ivy asked Joker.

   "Well, I thought you guys in my world might've had something to do with it. I don't know what you guys are like here, but in mine you-" He pointed at Scarecrow, "Are absolutely insane, you tried to use your fear toxin on me. You torture a lot of people." 

    Joker laughed and continued, "Then Poison Ivy, you use your plants for evil, as soon as someone touches your plants you're ready to pounce on em'."

    "Well, it could be a possibility, I guess," Crane said, "How long have you been here?"

    "Hm, a few days," Joker told him, "I've been trying to put the pieces together. I honestly can't remember how I got here or what might've triggered it."

     "I tell you what, we'll be in contact. Let us go and we'll work on it okay?" Crane said. Joker nodded and got in his car.

    "Thank you," Joker said.

      He just hoped this worked.