More Dares!!!!! (I'm literally sooooo evil!!)

Me: Hi ppl!!!!!

PPNKG: Hi!!!

PPG: Are there any T's yet?

RRB: *silent*

Me:  Hello boys???? ARE YOU GUYS FUCKING TWO YEAR OLDS????!!!!! SPEAK!!!!

Boys: H.....i..... 

Me: And no girls. No T's. But we have more dares and very special guests!!!!

PPG: Why are you soooo evil???

Me: Because I can! Now here are our guests!

RowdyRights, Lunar (LunarWerefa), and Wolf (TSUNDERE_WOLF) : *Pops out of nowhere*

PPNKG: WTF ARE THE ROWDYRIGHTS DOING HERE????!!!!

Me: They are here because our other guests are the people who will say our dares. Wolf why don't you start.

Wolf: My pleasure. PPNKG hug the RowdyRights.

PPNKG: WHAT??????? HELL NO!!!!!

Me: Dare is a dare. Do it.

PPNKG: Still HELL NO!!!!!

Me: Guess we'll do this the hard way. Ok Punks if you hug the Rights I will let you guys get whatever you want for free.

PPNKG: Ok Fine!!!!!

Me: Good. *pushes them to the Rights and pulls out phone to take a pic and post it online*

Everyone except PPNKG: *goes around me to look*

Me: SPACE!!!

Everyone: Sorry 

PPNKG: *hugging the rights* EWWWWWWWWWWWWW!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 

Me: *takes a pic* Totally posting it online!!!! *posts pic online* Done!

Everyone: *looks at their phones* 

PPG: OMG HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!

RRB: HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!

RRTB (finally found the short term): HEY!!!!! IT'S NOT FUNNY!!!!!

Me: HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Lunar: I CAN'T STOP!!!!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Wolf: HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

PPNKG: STOP IT!!!!!! * tries to run out the door*

Me:*stops laughing and blocks the punks at the door* The next dare I'm pretty sure you'll like very much. Lunar if you plz. 

Lunar: *whispers her dare to punks*

PPNKG: *smirk evilly* Our pleasure. *grabs everyone expect me, Lunar, and Wolf and throws them in the basement* Done!

Me: PARTY TIME!!!!!!

Everyone except PPG, RRB, and RRTB because they are in the basement: PARTY!!!!!

Let's see what the other ppl are up to

BC: *turns on the light* Looks like they locked us up in her soundproof basement.

Bubbles: NOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!! 

Bloss: Chill it girl.

Bubbles: *takes a deep breath* I'm calm.

Meanwhile up where I'm at

Me:*snaps fingers and screen shows up*

Lunar: What's that for? 

Me: To look at the PPG, RRB, and RRTB.  *types something in the computer and speaker comes out* Ok ppl listen up!