Chapter 5

"Right Layla, I think that we should both go to bed." Molly said after some time of thought.
"Will we need some kind of cover story?." I asked. "Because it would seem weird if Albus suddenly has a ward that no one knew about."
"Your right there my dear." Molly thought. "Layla, is your accents on point?"
"What sort of accent?" I asked, the pounding in my head like a beat of a drum.
"Any you can do well." She shrugged.
I thought for a moment. "Well I took acting classes in college and can do a American and an Irish accent." I responded.
"Can you give us a taste?"
"What is it you wanted me to say?" I said with a Celtic lilt.
Molly smiled. "Well that is believable, but could you keep it going for a while?"
"Well, it helps I have friends in America and Ireland." I said with an American twang.
"Which one is more easier for you?"
"Irish." I replied, my lilt back. It was easier to do, as I was sure somehow that I had Celtic blood in me somewhere. My friends had commented on it one night that I had drunken too much, and went all 'Irish' as they couldn't understand a word I said.
"Then you can be an Irish student who is a late bloomer." Molly said. "As I know you will be attending Hogwarts as a fourth year. That way if anyone questions it-which they will, then at least you have a backstory."
"I agree." I smiled. That was when I realised something.
"I don't have a wand. Or any wizard money." I stated my thoughts aloud.
"We can go and get one for you tomorrow? I am popping to Diagon Alley to get everyone else's. I'm not sure how we will afford-" Molly cut herself off and then added. "But I am sure Albus has already thought ahead."
Knowing Dumbledore he already had. I sighed.
"So where are the other members of your family getting back from the Quidditch World Cup?" Molly gasped. "You saw them?"
"Heard the noise in a vision." I lied. "And flashes of red hair."
"How did you know?" She said her mouth wide.
I smiled and merely tapped the side of my nose. Molly sighed. "I trust you and Albus." She smiled. "My family are going to be fascinated by you, if not suspicious." She laughed. "Fred and George are going to try and want to figure you out." She was smiling at me softly. I smiled, pretending I wouldn't know who that was. But on the inside I was absolutely terrified about seeing Fred. I bawled when his death occurred. I loved Fred. I loved all those that were supposed to die. My heart ached. Was I going to have to watch their deaths? ....Or could there be some way of preventing them. The fact I was here meant I had changed things, surely at least these deaths could be meaningful. Perhaps set off a chain of events that could empower Harry?  I was resolved to speak to Dumbledore about it. They need not die in vain when I could perhaps help?
"So Layla, perhaps we could go to Diagon Alley tomorrow morning?" Molly asked. I did notice she seemed worried about all of the money she was going to need to spend. The Weasleys were not the wealthiest family when it came to money, but they were richer than most.

The next morning Molly woke me quite early and we headed via Floo Powder into Diagon Alley. I hated the ash taste that clung in my mouth.