For Someone I Loved

The strange male had taken me in his grasp. I walked into his territory and I wasn't coming out the same. I was blindfolded in a cold, damp room. I was not tied but was far too scared to move. I heard a door creak open and heavy footsteps trudged down the concrete stairs. My breath hitched as his footsteps neared.

"Stand up, kitty cat~" he purred in a deep, seductive tone. He gently grabbed my hand and I stood shakily. Before I could stand, he picked me up, bridal style, as he carried me up the steps. The warmth of the home from inside sent my heart throbbing loudly than ever in my chest.

He set me down and clutched my small shaking hand in his. He guided me down a long hallway. I heard a sliding glass door open as the cool autumn air blew in.

"Stand still, Dollface~" he hummed. He let go of my hand and made his way behind me. I stiffened, worried what he might do.

"Now, I did something and I'm not sure how you'll feel, but I thought you might enjoy it, kitten~" he spoke, closer to my ear now, sending chills up my spine but in a relaxing way. He slowly took off my blindfold, his warm breath against my neck making me gasp in shock.

Before me, in my beautiful oak, was a triangular tree house. The sun was setting and the orange hue of the sky brought the building to life. I turn to meet his gaze. I looked like a child with that stupid grin on my face. I gawked between him and the tree house. I gazed back at him once more, he gave a nod and I took off.

I climbed the ladder onto the balcony and stared into his eyes. He walked over to the bottom of the ladder and began to climb his way up while I walked through the doorway. It was something I've only dreamt of, a warm environment, circular, coloured rug in the middle of the room, black bean bag accompanied by a purple one, posters of my favorite bands, star lights strung across the angular ceiling, a white bench connected to the wall under the main window and under the bench was a bookcase filled to the brim with Stephen King, R.L Stine, Erin Hunter, and even Scott Cawthon. There was a small side table with a radio and classical cds next to it.

This was a dream come true. I turned to him with excitement in my eyes.

"This is what you did, for little ol' me?" I exclaimed, slightly bouncing up and down, "No one has done something this nice for me before! Thank you!!"

"For an angel like you?" he replied with a smirk,"I'd do anything for someone I loved."

I paused. "Aca'scuse me? Did you say 'for someone you loved?'" He nodded in response and my face turned a light shade of red. I walked over to him and grasped his hands into mine. I looked him dead in his eyes and said these exact words:

"You cheesy fuckey, I love that about you~"

He pulled me closer and our lips connected in a quick but passionate kiss. But before it had started, it was already over. He pulled away from me slowly and my eyes stared deeply into his.

"I love you, you know that Vinny?"

"I love you too, (Y/N)~"

The End