Pregnancy

*Smut*

You stare down at the pregnancy test. Two lines. A faint on comes from the other side of the door.

"Come in". You mutter and continue to stare at the test. Maggie walks in and you look up at her.

"Hey hun what does it say"? You sigh and let a tear drop down your face.

"Positive". You sigh out and throw it across the room.

"Hey hey it's ok". She sits beside you and rubs your back. You rest your face in your hands.

"No Maggie. It's not ok. I was talking to Carl about children awhile back and he said he didn't want them! He's gonna leave me! Me and my baby will be alone....and he won't care"! You sob into your hands and she shushes you.

"You won't know what he will do until you ask him". You nod and wipe your face.

"Your right".

*1 hour later*

You hear the front door open and you run downstairs. You throw your arms around Carl and bury your face into his chest, breathing in his scent.

"Someone's exited to see me". He laughs into your hair and wraps his arms around you. You kiss his lips and look into his eyes.

"I don't know how to tell you this but...im pregnant". He freezes and stares at you. You scan his face, trying to figure out his emotion but he's unreadable.

"Carl"? You ask, shaking him. He snaps out of his daze and smiles.

"That's great"! He replys and kisses your lips. You kiss back and he pulls you closer to his body. As his hands trail down your body you moan into the kiss.

He lifts you up and on instinct you wrap your legs around his waist. He carries you upstairs and lays you gently on the bed. You remove your shirt and jeans, leaving you in only your bra and underwear.

Carl kisses your neck and unhooks your bra. He cups your breast as you remove your underwear. He leaves a trail of kisses down your body and just above your heat.

He takes off his clothes and positions himself at your entrance. He slams into you and you let out a loud moan. He thrusts fast and hard causing you to moan loudly. You throw your head back in pleasure and you grip the blankets.

You practically scream as Carl hits the perfect spot every time. You feel yourself getting close but you hold it back, wanting to savor this moment. He goes deeper and kisses your neck.

He moans your name and curses under his breath because he's close. Your eyes roll back and you moan loudly as you cum.

"Carl"! You yell as he pulls out, finishing on your stomach. He smerks and kisses your lips. Your breathing heavily and you can't even think straight.

"Im gonna find something to get you cleaned up". Carl mutters and puts his clothes back on. He leaves the room and you lay on the bed, falling asleep.

You wake up next to Carl, naked and sweaty. You stand up and put on his T-shirt and a clean pair of black underwear. You hear someone knock on the front door and you rush downstairs. You and Carl shared a house.

You swing the door open and see Rick, pissed off.

"Where's Carl"? He asks. You point upstairs and he pushes past you. You grab his arm and he turns around.

"Rick it's ok. Please. He's sleeping right now, it's not his fault". He sighs and sits down on the couch.

"Your right. Im sorry, but you know Daryl will come to talk to him". You laugh and nod your head.

"Yeah he will. I will stop him to". He laughs and shakes his head.

"Good luck". He says and stands up. He walks to the front door and opens it.

"Bye Y/n. Come talk to me if you need anything". You nod your head.

"Bye Rick. See ya later". You sigh as he leaves. You walk upstairs and into the bed room where Carl lays on the bed, half hanging off. You giggle at the sight and open the bathroom door.

You step into the bathroom and start the shower. You start to get undress but then a loud bang comes from the room. You run in and see Carl laying on the ground, confused and scared.

He looks up at you and scrambles up, wrapping his arms around your waist , pulling you into a tight hug. You laugh and hug him back.

"What's going on? Did you have a nightmare"? He nods and rests his head on your chest. You smile and kiss his cheek.

"Wanna have a shower with me? Then we can go take a walk outside of the walls". He smerks and kisses your lips.

"That sounds wonderful".

Sorry the the ending was a little cheesey but this one is kinda sweet! Hope you liked it!