Chapter 24

(Y/N's POV)

"ARE YOU SERIOUS THE SERIES ENDS LIKE THAT!?!" I said.

"Calm down (Y/N)." Chilled said.

"I'm sorry..but really?!?" I said.

"Aww man...I got hooked onto this series." Jon said.

"Welp that was fun." Ze said.

"Hey where did John go?" Smiity asked.

"I'm right here." Jon said.

"No not you the other John." Smiity said.

"Ohh right." Jon said.

"I'm right here guys just had to use the bathroom." John said while walking out from down the hall.

"Oh well that's a relief." Smiity said.

"Well, Brock, Brian, and I will start lunch." Marcel said.

"Ok we'll do whatever." I said.

Then all the guys went off to work except John. We basically sat on the couch and talked.

"So how are the others back at your place?" I asked.

"Their ok." John said.

"That's cool so how are you doing?" I asked.

"Well...pretty good gotten better at shooting a Nerf Gun." John said before vaping.

I giggled a little bit. John and I talked for long while until there was a knock at the door. Than it was burst open.

"John!" Fitz said.

The whole crew was there standing in the door way.

"Oh did I forget to mention they're basically trying to kill me." John said.

"Nope."I said.

"Ok well... RUN!" John said.

John grabbed my wrist and we ran out the back door. We ran until we reached the back wall.

"Aww shot." John said.

I looked behind us to see the guys getting out of the house. I got out of John's grasp and scaled the wall. I held out my hand to John so he could get up. By the time he was up the guys had hit the wall.

"Good damn it John get back here!" Swagger said.

"Nah uh." John said.

I giggled a bit before adjusting myself to be more comfortable on the wall. John tried to adjust himself but fell back off the other side of the wall. He grabbed onto me which made us both fell. We went tumbling down the very rocky, tree full, and muddy hill. By the time we hit the bottom we were half way knock out. It took me a couple of minutes to regain control of myself. Once I sat up and looked around I saw John laying on his stomach.

"John? Are you ok?" I asked.

There was no response. I got up and walked over to him stumbling a few times. I sat down next to him and shook his body lightly. Once I stopped he didn't move. I checked his pulse he was good thank God.

"John come on stop playing around." I said.

Still no response.

"Hey come on wake up." I said while shaking him.

I rolled him over to see a gash on his head blood was spilling out so I took my jacket off and ripped the sleeve off. I tied it around his head and check the rest of him. He had a broke foot but other than that he was ok just small cuts. I waited a long while before some guys got down to us.

"(Y/N)!? John?! Where are you two?! I heard Chilled shout.

"We're over here!" I shout.

I heard their footsteps slam against the ground as they ran. When they found us they brought us home. They had to take the long way just so they wouldn't get hurt. Fitz and Swagger carried John while Chilled carried me. The rest of the guys were at the house waiting for us. Chilled laid me in my bed to rest while the others took John to the other side of the house. I tried a few times to get up but the guys told me to take it easy for a while. I can walk perfectly fine now but they want me to "rest" or more like try not to get hurt because they are busy working.

*Time skipper*

It was the middle of the night. Everything was quiet and peaceful. I slowly got out of bed and walked over to my door which was slightly a jar. I slowly opened it and saw no one down the hall. I quietly walked down the hall to the bedroom John was in. How can I tell well it says Recovery Room. That's usually where we go when we are really hurt. I open the door and saw John sitting in his bed asleep.

"John?" I whisper.

I get no response but come in anyways. I close the door behind me and walk over to John. I sit down on the chair next to him.

"John are you awake?" I whisper.

I get no response so I touch his cheek with my finger.

"Ah you have cold hands." John said.

He made me jump since I thought he was asleep.

"Damnit I tried to scare you. Oh well." John said.

"Heh well I came in here to say sorry. I shouldn't have took you up onto the wall. Than you wouldn't have fallen off." I said.

"It's ok as long as your ok." John said.

John reached out and pushed a piece of hair out of my face. He cupped my cheek and smiled. I blushed a bit before putting my hand on his and moving it off my face.

"Heh well good night John." I said.

"Good night (Y/N)." John said.

Jon picked up my hand than kissed it. I pulled my hand away and walked over to the door. I opened it then walked back to my room.