Chapter 1-Where it all started

Btw, you look like that

Ok now let the story begin!
—————

Your pov
I was walking with my friend F/N. We decided to go to the forest since she said we should. We then saw a huge temple and F/N decided to run inside.

"F/N! W-wait you d-don't know what c-can be in there!" I said.

"Aw cmon Y/N live a little!" They said and smiled. I sighed and followed them inside.

Tord's pov
Some humans decided to go in my temple huh? Well then...looks like I'll have some fun~

Your pov
Inside, we saw...a throne and some abandoned rooms...huh. I went inside one of them and saw a glowing flower. It looked nice...

"Hey Y/N come check this out!" I heard F/N yell. I went and saw her on the throne.

"Heh heh pretty neat huh?" They asked.

"Y-yeah," I said with a smile.

Suddenly we heard noises....snake type noises. I was terrified of snakes, and so was F/N.

"You know itsss rude to enter sssssomeone's home without permissssion," we heard a human like voice say. They sounded like a snake though.

"Hold me Y/N," F/N said with fear in her eyes. I hugged her tightly. We then saw a human but....he was half snake? Wut??

Tord's pov
As I emerged from the darkness, I see two girls that looked terrified. Good~ I look at one of them though...she had f/c hair, e/c eyes, and wore a f/c (dress, shirt, tank top,) with f/c (pants/skirt/shorts). She looked hot~

"Hello lovely ladiessss~" I said. They both hugged each other tightly and I chuckled.

Your pov
I was shaking a little and saw a stick. F/N saw it too and grabbed it.

"S-Stay back!" I heard her yell. He laughed and smirked.

"Did you think you can fight me?~" He said and looked at me. He stared at me for a bit and smiled.

"Oh where are my mannerssss~ My name isss Tord and, you look cute~" he said and winked at me. I blushed a little and F/N then threw the stick at him.

"Ow!" He then hissed at her and grabbed her by the neck. My eyes widened.

"You sssseem like a burden to me," he said and glared at her.

"N-no wait!!" I yelled. They both looked at me.

"P-please don't hurt her! I'll do anything as long as she is safe!" I said.

"Anything?~" he asked.

"Y-yes anything!" I said.

"Alright then...you are free to go...you are going to sssstay with me~" he said and let F/N go. She ran up to me and hugged me tightly.

"D-don't do this please..." she whispered.

"I'll be fine F/N don't worry," I whispered back to her.

She then ran off but not before giving me her scarf to remember her by. I put it on but then felt arms wrap around me.

"Heh heh. You belong to me now doll~" Tord whispered and kissed me on the cheek.

"By the way, what issss your name?" He asked.

"...Y-Y/N," I stuttered. He smirked and then all I saw from there was darkness.