chapter 5|

I wake up as i hear unnie yell. Yeah she is my alarm.

I got up.

"I am up unnie now stoph!' I said and make my way to the bath room.

I take a bath and go to get some breakfast.

" we need to go today too. Remember?" Unnie asked

"Yes" i replied shortly.

"Are you really ok? Things are not bothering right?" She asked worriedly.

"As long as he..doesnt tries to get close" i say and play with my fork.

Unnie sighs.

"Ok. Eat fast. You need to get ready too" unnie says and i nod.

After we reach the bighit entertainment..i walk to the studio.

"Hey oppa. Oh..where are the others?" I ask as i see only taehyung oppa, yoongi oppa,jimin oppa and jungkook..

"Oh soyeon ah! They are in the practice room. Hoseok hyung is actually teaching jin hyung and namjoon hyung the corio." Taehyung oppa replied with his box smile.

That is really cute.

"I see. So? What are we going to do?" I ask.

"You and taehyung have a song in the album together. How about you guys record it today?" Yoongi oppa said

"A song that is only for taehyunng oppa and me?" I ask.

"Yes. I already memorised the lyrics." Taehyung oppa said happily. I gave him a smile

"Ok i guess"  i say.

I feel jungkook staring at me again..

I look at him..but he didnt looked away.. How absurt!

"Lets do it, beautiful" taehyung oppa says.

Did he just addressed me as beautiful?? Aww thats sweet.

I smile shyly and nod.

We get in the recording room.

I am just going to sing reading the lyrics as i didnt memorised it yet.

"Ready?" Yoongi oppa said and taehyung showed him a thumbs up.

We started singing the song.

I like the lyrics so far. Its really cool.

Taehyung oppa was looking at me and smiling minute after minute. Hehe he is cute tbh.

And one more thing..i felt jungkook's gaze on me the whole fucking time again?!

Can some one tell me why is he like this?? He looks at me like he can eat me up anytime!!

I try to avoid his eyes and concentrate.

After we were done singing the song we come out.

"That was nice " yoongi oppa said.

"I think our voice goes along well" i said smiling with taehyung oppa.

"Your voice is so angelic that i couldnt stop smiling. Are you from heaven?" He said acting he is serious.

I laugh .

"Thank you oppa. I love your so deep voice too"

I give him a finger heart to play along.

" gumao" he smiles

"If you guys are done flirting can we do our next work?" Jimin oppa said jokingly

"I should memorise the lyrics first. You guys can continue with the next work" i say