🎈Chapter 7 Clownween revenge (Part 3)🎈

Hiya my little kiddies! Welcome back go my love story!! Glad your enjoying it! Just remember You'll float too!

IT's P.O.V

You wake up on the wet sticky ground of the sewers. You gently touched you bruised and slashed face. O-owe ..fricken blue haired clown...ugh...I need to find Penny! You dashed out the sewers.

Bill's point of view

I saw penny get knocked down, I was a bit scared..that clown hurt her...now Alexi's gonna pay.

Richie yells at Alexi, "WELCOME TO THE LOSERS CLUB!!!" He swong his bat at Alexi. Alexi grabbed it smirking with her huge teeth, Richie's heart skipped a beat. She snapped the bat picking him up throwing him a crossed the room, slamming his back into the wall knocking him out.

Eddie screamed out, "RICHIE!!!" He looked at Alexi screaming, "I'M GONNA KILL YOU" hitting her face with the cold metal of a pipe.

She growled kicking Eddie into Ben hurting them both. I watched as Mike and Stan get body slammed into each other. I was the last one left, Alexi looked at me slowly walking to me with her claws tearing out of her fabric gloves. It sent shivers down my spin..knowing my friends were hurt...and I was gonna die.

Alexi spoke, "Tsk tsk tsk b-b-b-billy what's wrong? A-a-afraid?!" She laughed insanely.

You stood firm speaking without stuttering, "I was never afraid of you!!! I will kill you for hurting my friends!!! And killing Georgie!!!"

Alexi only laughed, "Ohh Bill. You don't know do you?"

You were confused, "Know what...?" You were slowly backing up.

She only continued backing you up into a cornor, "I never killed your brother...but I know how to bring him back."

You felt the wall on your back, "Y-You can d-do that?"

Alexi slammed her hand next to Bill, "Of course. Penny and IT never told you that?" She laughs.

Your heart rate increased.. you has staggered breathes, "N-no...they di-didn't.."

Alexi she showed her teeth, "But I'll bring him back on one condition."

You spoke quickly, "anything!"

Alexi she smirked, "You leave me be ok? Oh...and Bill... Penny is the one the killed Georgie. Haha"

You were stunned, "W-what?..."

Alexi just laughed snapping her figures bringing back the actual Georgie back. You started to cry..it was actually Georgie.. Crying there confused. You rushed to him hugging him, crying into his shoulder. Georgie hugged back, sobbing.
Alexi kicked over Penny, Penny didn't have the strength to fight. Alexi smirked her teeth and mouth expanding ready to bite. Just has she was about to bite, IT tackled her attacking Alexi.

Alexi yelled, "GET OFF ME!!!" She bit down on his shoulder.

He only growled, but before he could do anything. I saw Penny pick her up expanding her mouth her teeth sharper than razers bit down on Alexi's face, after she dropped her. Penny fell down as well..

Back to Penny's P.O.V!

You lay there in pain but you were happy that you saved your children, and the losers..you felt yourself slowly pass out as your blood leaks upwards, and the darkness takes over your vision. Your breath shortens... Your eyes close..you see nothing...but darkness...your body lays still.

Heya y'all hope u guys enjoyed part three of clownween!! Glad you stayed with me all the way here!! Sorry this chapter was short..but cya in the next chapter!!