ÇHÄPTÊR ØÑĒ : slap

As I walked into school I could Jack and his group of popular/fuckboy friends drooling over Vanessa the schools biggest slut.
Don't think I'm saying this cause I hate her and she is hella annoying, but I'm saying it because she has literally slept with half of the boys in this school deadass.

As I walked past them I heard Jack say, "Ooo I can tap that!."

And then he ducking slapped my ass!

I turned around and smacked him right across the face leaving a red mark.

"Don't you ever touch me like that ever again asswipe!" I said.

There stood Jack with a shocked and confused look on his face cause no girl had ever hit him or turned him down like I just did.

All of his friends where ooooing and ohhhhing which honestly was hella annoying and childish.

Then I heard one of his friends say, " Oo she's a fiesty one!"

I turned around and said " How about you mind your own god damn business, and go get into some girls pants!"

They all stood there in amazement cause also no girl has ever talked to them like that.

I felt so good saying that stuff, I felt like a total badass.

When the bell rang my smirk faded away cause I had History, with Jack Avery the Schools Fuckboy. F u c k.

=======================
AN
HEHEHEH SEE WHAT I DID THERE...
Hope you enjoyed the first chapter!