ČHÂPTËR THRĖĘ - Good One Avery

I finally got back from school, as I entered the house the smell of cookies invaded my nostrils.

"Oo I guess someone's in a good mood!" I said.

My mom and dad always argue for the stupidest reason which I'm sick of.

I went up to my room and put on some joggers and a old volleyball tournament shirt on.

When I barley got done I heard a bing sound from my phone, I thought it was chole so I just let it pass, she probably was freaking out about some tv show or complaining about her homework like she usually dose.

Then I heard bing bing bing and I looked at my phone to see messages from an unknown number.

Unknown - Hey it's me Jack!

Unknown - I was wondering if you could come over or I could come over to work on the History project if that's alright with you...

Kyla - Yea of course you could come over to mine if that's okay with you.

Jack- Okay I'll be there in 20

"Mom I'm having a friend over to work on the History project!" I yelled.

"Yea that's fine with me! Me and your dad are going out! Offer your friend some cookies too, we'll be back at 10:00."

Yay me and Jack will be alone.

No not in that way I just don't want my mom to embarrass me.

After my mom and dad left I decided to tidy up the place I put the dishes away, slightly cleaned the guest bathroom, and broomed a bit.

5 minutes later I heard a knock on the door, it must be Jack.

But when I OPEND the door I almost passed out!

Matt my old best best best friend was right there in front of me!

We were super close until last year he had to move out of state cause of his dads job.

"MATT ITS REALLY YOU!!!" I cried and in gulfed him in a huge hug.

"Yess Im back for good!" He said, I was soo happy!

"Come on in, dang you've changed so much in just one year look at you!"
I said.

"Kyla stop acting like my mom." He laughed.

We kept talking about memories and how Georgia was for him.

The we heard a knock on the door and I forgot Jack was coming and I didn't want to cancel cause that would be rude.

"Oh hey I totally forgot a friend is coming over to work on a project, how about you met up at the coffee shop downtown later today.?" I asked.

"Yea totally maybe you could give me a tour to refresh my brain a bit." He said with a playful smirk.

"Ok cya" I laughed.

I OPEND the door and there stood Jack looking better than ever, WHAT THE FUCK IS WORNG WITH ME WTFFF.

I mentally slapped myself for that.

"Oh hi jack come in meet Matt my best friend!" I smiled.

"Sup dude" Matt said, "Sup dude" Jack said.

"Well I'll get going, cya later Kyla! Bye Jack.." Matt said he hugged me and kissed my cheek, a normal thing we do:)

I saw Jacks jaw clench I chuckled and Matt left and it was just me and jack.

"So I see you have a admire.." Jack akwardly said, "Noo" I laughed.

"We're best friends and that it and that's all we'll ever be." I said.

" Okay then we'll let's get working." He said.

While we were working on the project jack kept giving my this look and it was bothering me.

10 minutes passes and I couldn't help it, I said " Jack what's wrong why do you keep giving me this look?"

He looked embarrassed.

"Hello jack what is it? Come on you can trust me okay?.." I really wanted to know what was bringing him down.

"Ummm.." He said.

"Come on just tell me that's all you have to do is tell me come on." I said.

"I think I'm falling for you Kyla.." he said .

"Hehe good one Avery." I laughed.

But when I looked into his eyes I could see he meant it.

And in second he crashed his lips into mine.

=========================

UPDATED TWICE IN A DAY YOOO HOO
PEACEEEEEE