less

i arrive at taehyungs shortly. before walking in his apartment i look down at the flowers. they're pretty but they're missing something.

i grab white glitter and sprinkle all over them. a smile forms my lips as i look down at the sparkly flowers.

minutes later after checking myself in the mirror i head out to the apartment building.

my knees feel so weak as i'm going up the elevator.

what will taehyung say?

will he even be here?

the door opens and i take a deep breath as i walk down the hall looking for room 512.

in a matter of seconds i spot it and knock on the door lightly.

when the doorknob twists i grab the flowers tighter causing some glitter to fall on the floor.

taehyung opens the door and when he lands eyes on me he looks severely confused.

we hadn't seen each other in two days.

he looks rough, but handsome as always. the scab on his lip is almost gone now. there's slightly purple circles under his eyes.

he's wearing a loose white T-shirt and grey sweats.

"jimin?" he questions.

"tae. i - i happened to be around here and i brought you this. i thought you'd like the sunglasses and the flowers."

he looks at the flowers and glasses and tilts his head perplexed but he takes them anyways.

"thanks." there's still slight confusion in his voice and by now my face is in flames.

maybe i'm trying too hard.

"why're you here?"

i instantly gulp down my aching pang and clear my throat.

"i - i just... i'm leaving now. sorry to interrupt-"

"no. pardon me. want some tea?"

"sure."

he lets me in and i head straight to the kitchen. he follows me behind putting the glasses and flowers down on the table i'm sitting in.

he grabs two cups and pours tea in them. i then noticed two cigarettes on the table almost beside the flowers.

then two cups of shots by the tea pot. my eyebrows furrow in confusion but i don't mention this to taehyung.

he then turns around and plops on the chair in front of me. he hands me a cup of tea and then he starts drinking.

as i'm about to take a sip taehyungs shirt slips down and reveals his collarbone.

it's covered in three hickeys.

my heart instantly breaks at the sight of this.

i didn't do those hickeys on him.

"were you with someone last night?" my voice is quiet and he puts his cup down.

"huh?"

"your collarbones."

he looks down and realizes his shirt pulling it back up. "no."

"why're you lying to me taehyung?"

"i'm not just drop it."

"i just want to know the truth." my voice has started to become angry and he seems to notice.

"stop screaming at me."

"i just want to know who the hell did those to you?"

"none of your fucking business."

"it is my fucking business. aren't we like a thing? i'm literally giving you my heart and you keep ignoring it while stomping on it like it's nothing. you say you hate jungkook because of what he did to you but you're just like him."

my eyes flood with angry tears and he clenches his jaw then becomes serious. there's a blank stare on his eyes and it honestly scares me.

"you know what jimin? maybe you should use your heart less."