CHAPTER EIGHT:

(Author's P.O.V)

She was tired, tired of her stupid excuses that she makes every time someone asks her something that has to do with her feelings. She loved, but ended up being left alone in the dark, she had her knees close to her chest as she stayed in that fetus position for more than an hour or so, she didn't make a move since her best friend wasn't gone back yet, silently crying hoping this feeling of emptiness will soon fade away. She started thinking about her life... while her life flashed before her eyes, her room becomes darker than before, colder she didn't expect everything... as she recalls her life... it was pretty normal, she was fine when she considered herself a complete outcast to everyone, she was fine having one friend, she was fine having amnesia... but this enigmatic coincidence, she met Park Jimin the ghost boy that had been living inside her apartment.

And everything has gone to hell. It was a gloomy night, when Yoongi got a call from Henry who was in a bad condition and she couldn't take Henry off her mind, as well as the ghost boy who had been in her mind for months.

She missed him so much...

I miss you Jimin... I've known everything... she thought.

~×~
(Jimin's P.O.V)

Staring at the letters that Haneul has left me... these letters lowkey telling me something more legitimately pointing out something that was too obvious, but my head is not cooperating which made it more confusing. I have nothing to do but just read these letters over and over ever since I got this. And still, nothing came into my mind. And still... I was wondering how. How and why... logically speaking, this letter had been dusty, It means that she had been sending me letters and my sister is just keeping it for safety reasons. Does she want me to remember Hanuel or not? Why would she keep these letters?

Confusion float in the atmosphere as I tried to recalculate everything. Then questions started to push itself again.

Why do I have to forget them?

I hope you still remember me as I remember you. those ten words still running in my mind as I tried to reminisce everything...again.

Haneul?

I felt dizzy as blurry images started to mess my head again. I clenched my fist as I try to control myself from screaming in pain again.

(Hoseok's P.O.V)

I almost forgot that hallucinations in the bar, I thought I woke up in a white cube with no doors or windows only pills around me I thought it was real...luckily I got sober easily...thank God.

Fishing out my phone and there are over 20 missed calls from Yoongi. Shit.

(Someone's P.O.V)
"I hired spies, who are particularly going to spy on my target. Are they ready to go and catch the culprit."

"Yes, we are. what was the name again?"
"Jimin, Park Jimin."

"Isn't he the CEO of your company?"

"He is. And I want him."

---
(Author's P.O.V)

Taehyung had gone out since he had nothing to do by just watching Haneul sleep. He has been sober and was told to watch over Haneul since she'd been through everything and she might do something bad, but Taehyung didn't listen.

He walked in the streets his eyes droopy and he's a bit tipsy since he hasn't been fully recovered.

He couldn't think of anything to do, he sat at the street walk and started talking to himself. The day was so gloomy that the sun was literally hiding behind those thick clouds.