Chapter Twenty Four

Jacqueline's POV

"What happened?" The girls ask.

"The boys have had an accident!" I say.

"WHAT?!"

"How?!" Alia asks.

"I don't know I just got a phone call saying to come to general hospital with you three!"

"This can't happen." Tears stream down Shraddha's face and soon we're all crying.

"Guys let's think positive okay!" Taapsee sniffs.

We all then get into my car and rush to the hospital. I cannot help but think of the worst. As we're about to walk in someone puts their hand over my mouth.

What the hell?!

I look to my side to see some guys taking Shraddha, Alia and Taapsee in a car. And so am I taken into a car.

We're taken to a house and they make us sisters stand outside the house.

"What the hell is happening?!" Taapsee asks.

"I'm scared!" Shraddha holds onto me tightly.

"Let's go find out!" Alia says.

We all link arms and storm in.

"Happy Valentines Day!" Sidharth, Prem, Varun and Shahid exclam and wrap their arms around us.

"Are you guys crazy!!" Us sisters shout.

"We thought you were in hospital!" I hit Sidharth.

"It was Varun's idea!" They boys say.

"Who else's would it be! It's so stupid! How could you do that to me Varun!" Shraddha says as tears leave her eyes.

"You made us cry!" Alia says.

"Idiots." Taapsee mutters.

"Okay we're sorry we just wanted to spend Valentine's Day with you but we'll be busy in the wedding tomorrow so we thought why not celebrate it at night?" Sidharth smiles.

"If you ever do something like that again then you'll really go into hospital!" Shraddha says angrily.

"Take a chill pill! You get angry so easily!" Varun says.

"You scared the life out of me what do you expect!"

"Ok I'm sorry."

They all look at us and burst into laughter.

"What's so funny?" I ask.

"You all came in your pyjamas!"

"Well we were about to go to bed!" Alia retorts.

They all hand us a bouquet of roses, a card and chocolates. They typical Valentine's Day gift!

"Alu did you tell them I proposed to you?" Shahid asks.

"Proposed when?" I ask.

"Oh on your engagement. I said yeah!"

"And you didn't tell us! Why?!"

"I thought I'd wait."