Chaper 10

The next morning I woke up and completely forgot about recent events, so it took me a few moments to remember why I was in a bed with two hot guys. then I remembered and it was like my whole life was falling into place. " 'morning" came a voice to left shoulder. I looked behind me to see
Alex. "good morning" I replied "hey what about me" came
Romans voice from my other side of me. I leaned back over and rested my head on his shoulder.

"We should get up" I mumbled into Ronans shoulder. muuuhhhh came the response from either side of me.

"Come on I want breakfast, who loves me enough to go make it?" I asked innocently full we'll knowing the answer. they both jumped up at the same time and raced out the room. I just sat smirking at the door they just left through. They both came back about ten minuets later, Alex carrying a tray with scrambled eggs and toast, enough for three and Ronan carrying three cups of tea. they sat down on the bed, and put the plates out and passed me a set of cutlery. it was delicious, we all ate in silence, once we had finished our food I realised they both only had boxer shorts on, my cheeks flushed with colour, I hoped they didn't notice but they both started grinning at me." hey I've got an idea lets all go back to bed, before you made us get up." Ronan said with the smirk still on his face. and before I could reply him and Alex boy looked at each other and moved on me. They pulled me back under the covers, one of them hugging my front, one my back. I was in a mate sandwich, though I had never been more comfortable in my life.