Jonahs Jealousy

Jonah's P.O.V
Long story short, Cyrus and I got kidnapped, then brought to a cabin in the woods, somehow made it out alive and now I have to be tortured with Cyrus kissing another guy. I got up in anger. For some reason, I tackled Alex. I saw Cyrus shake his head.
"Jonah don't." He said quietly. I didn't even say anything. All I did was run out the door with tears in my eyes.
TJ's P.O.V
What happened? Did he seriously just run away?! Coward! Guess I'll have to go talk to him then. I got up and ran out the door looking for... shoot what was his name? Cyrus? No that's the dude in the spoon. Jonah! That's it!
"Jonah!" I yelled running after him. He kept running. I eventually caught up to him.
"Jonah. What's wrong?" I asked panting.
"Nothing..." He answered softly. I saw a tear drop from his nose. I sighed.
"Jonah. Please listen to me." I started. "Cyrus. He didn't mean for that to happen. The other guy kissed him."
"Doesn't matter..." I heard him say under his breath.
"You're jealous aren't you?" I asked bluntly.
"N-No..." He answered softly.
"I guess I have no choice." I said. I picked him up and ran back to the spoon. Wow! I didn't realize we ran this far. When we got to the spoon, we saw Cyrus in the ground along with Buffy. Jonah and I ran in.
"Cyrus!? Buffy!?" Jonah shouted worried.
"Hehe... get over here Jonah." Alex said creepily.
"If you want to get to him, you gotta get through me." I snapped back. Jonah looked at me and nodded.
Jonah's P.O.V
I can't believe it... did he just protect me? That's something to question later! Right now I have to help them. I ran over to Cyrus and Buffy.
"Hey! Wake up!" I shouted into their ears. Of course, when I got to Buffy she punched me.
"Ow! What was that for?!" I asked rubbing me arm. She got up and ran to TJ. She helped out as Cyrus was still on the ground. I started to tear up.
"Cyrus!? What did he do?!" I asked nervously.
"Jonah! He did something to Cyrus so he won't wake up! Help us out!" Buffy shouted. I gasped and whipped the tears from my eyes. I grabbed a chair and smacked Alex over the head with it. The other two looked shocked and amazed at the same time. I dropped the chair and ran to Cyrus.
"C'mon Cyrus... wake up please..." I said trying not to cry. I held his hand. "I'm sorry I was jealous... If I hadn't run away... you wouldn't have been in this mess. Please.... wake up!"
"J-Jonah?" I heard Cyrus question faintly. I sighed in relief.
"Yes cy?" I replied tearing up.
"I love you." He said.
"Love you too." I replied
I really hoped you enjoyed this chapter. There will be more coming out today! Anyways! I'm surprised I even did this kind of chapter. But look out for any updates today. There should be either one or two more out today! See ya later!