FIRE AND ICE

Thanks guys for your wonderful support. I know many of them might be wondering what's the story as i didn't even updated any teaser for it..

And HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY...  TO ALL MY FRIENDS OF WATTPAD.. KEEP LOVING AND SPREADING POSITIVE ENERGY ..

PLEASE FORGIVE ME BECAUSE I WAS HELD UP WITH MANY WORKS ... COULD NOT UPDATE..

AND THIS IS THE FIRST TIME , I AM POSTING A LONG ONE SHOT OF ABOUT 5000+ WORDS.
PLEASE DON'T MIND THE MISTAKES

LET'S MOVE ON TO THE STORY...

                   Love had never been perfect to anyone ; and if it is , it's not love. The one who falls and experience in love can rise in love .

" Le jaye jaane kahan
Hawayein hawayein..
Le jaye mujhe kahan
Hawayein hawayein...

Le jaaye jaane kahan
Na mujhko khabar na tujhko pata..."

            The whole crowd roared and applauded for the person who gave them a breadth taking performance. Girls were praying to god that he should see them atleast for a second. What else will happen in his concert.? The world's popular best rockstar is giving his special performance on Valentine's day. The girls might dumb their boyfriend's for his single look.

He waved his hand lightly seeing his fan's overflowing love towards him as it is giving a new hope to live. After his Dadi left him , the one person he had for himself in this world , he started to live only for his fan's.

" thank you so much guys and I wish you all a very happy Valentine's day.. keep loving and stay happy.." he didn't spoke much but those words were enough for his fan's.

Everyone were shouting his name aloud to gain his concentration but he left from there making them disappoint .

" you rocked man.." purab , his best friend patted his back. After dadi ; he is the only person with whom abhi shares everything that happens in his life.

" Purab .. today don't disturb me.. I am going to spend my day alone somewhere.." abhi sets his hair by looking at the mirror and not missed to look at his friend's expression.

" but abhi.." purab struggled as he could see the pain in his eyes.

" dont worry purab..I will be fine..  and don't ask me not to drink because I could not stop it man.." abhi said finally looking at his friend who is speechless. Purab knows how much abhi is hurted inside because of the loss which no one can fill that place.

"And today is Valentine's day.. You and bulbul spend some time for you guys..." he said picking up his car keys. Purab was about to say something again but this time abhi stopped him.

Biding bye to hiw friend , abhi moved from there. Though he acted as if he is strong but from inside really he misses her dadi. She will be his all time Valentine but could not digest that she went to the place where their parents left first.

His loneliness haunted him like a ghost sometimes and those days passed only because of his best friend purab and his lover bulbul. Both were with him in hard times and purab is beyond his friend and bulbul like a real sister.