The Stadium Disaster

This is the tragic story of the journey of 2 young boys and a couple who where involved in the 1989 Hillsborough stadium disaster

Please vote and share if you like it 

There is 2 perspectives just made to give a feeling of what was going down.

Elliot and Scott- Best freinds

Frank and Margrette- Married couple 

  Frank P.O.V.

Still in deep headache from last nights “get together”, I feel like I’m one of the luckiest guys in the world. Maybe I had picked up a four-leave clover. Maybe that pub I had been in, had horseshoe. Never the less my headache worsens when I hear Margrette ,my wife, yelling at what seems to be to the top of her lungs. All my other ideas are dismissed when she tells me that we have got tickets to go watch a football game today at 3:00pm. My body feels tight when I see that it’s already 1:30pm. As Margrette gets the coffee I begin to think of the traffic, “This is going to be a long day”

Warm air rushes by me as I start to slowly stretch my muscles. I begin my routine walk to the end of my driveway to  grab the newspaper. I slowly open the car and step inside, knowing my wife and I have a good 10 minutes to read the paper. While reading I notice something missing, throughout a dozen of days there has been a lack of crimes. Another article that I saw was the impact of the Heysel stadium disaster. Being intrigued by it I continued to read on how it changed stadium security and structure. When my eyes slowly rise I begin to gaze at Margrette, I daze off about thinking of her. The moment she enters the car I give her no chance to wait, I speedily started the car. When the loud muzzle of my Ford Escort stops, I begin the long travel, for which would be a day I will never forget.

Elliot P.O.V

I had been jumping for joy with a smile on my face, the moment school ended. Scott and I had been waiting all week for this Sunday to arrive, we finally could put all our imaginations aside and walk into the Hillsborough stadium and watch my first game. If you’re wondering who I am, my name is Elliot.All my classmates look tower above me. My circular head is covered in lush bright hair that glistens in the sun. People say that I’m also kind of indecisive but I don’t know if I agree. After getting clothes ready for the next day. Scott and I start to lie down for tomorrow’s big day. Just before my eyes close I whisper to Scott, “You sure about this”? He replies with small nod of his head. With that I shut my eyes and lay there thinking about what will be an amazing day. Then I begin to slowly drift off to sleep across from him.

Being shaken harshly awakes me, as my eyes finally open I see Scott fully dressed. At this point in time I can’t handle how loud he is. “Wake up” are the words I can see being mouthed as I feel control to my nerves coming back to my arms. When my senses rush in I nearly jump out of the bed. As I stumble across the room, my arm quickly reaches for the watch I had left on my closet. As my eyes adjust to the tiny numbers. The moment I realize the time I rush as fast as I can to throw myself into the nearest clothes around. In my head all I can think about is that I could have made us late. I start to become a bit spectacle whether I really want to go see the game. The feeling is almost suddenly replaced with Scott holding both our Liverpool scarfs and singing YNWA (you’ll never walk alone). As we rush down the stairs, scarfs in hand and spirits in our hearts I know that after the moment I step out the door that this will be a day I wont ever forget.